• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock Options for a CZ 452 Varmint?

sniper848

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2009
North Carolina
I recently purchased a CZ 452 Varmint in .22LR, it is an awesome gun and it is more accurate than I expected it to be.
I am not a huge fan of the stock and was wondering if there are any aftermarket stocks for it, or if there is someone who can make me a custom one? I am thinking either synthetic or laminate, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jake

Re: Stock Options for a CZ 452 Varmint?

IIRC, McMillan makes one for it. But thats about it that I know of, short of making your own. I imagine if you had a buddy with a CNC mill or something, you could take any un-inlet stock and make it fit the action.
But there is a fellow here on the Hide from the Czech republic that has a 452 mounted up in a desert pattern mcmillan stock. I cant remember where I saw it but if you cruise some of the .22 picture threads you will probably see it. You might want to shoot him a PM if you want to go that route and see how he went about it.

McMillan makes the Rimfire Magnum Varmint, as well as the Master Silhouette for the 452. I have never seen the RMV, but hear good things about it. It looks Anschutz'ish in the rear/grip, but with more of a narrow beavertail forend.

I have a McM Master Silhouette. I absolutely love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Hon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have a McM Master Silhouette. I absolutely love it. </div></div>

FOr the CZ 452? I'd love to see a pic.

Not sure what you are looking for, but PM sent..