• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock pack and a Manners T4A? ( Bought the Triad, Pictures are posted)

guncrazy72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
North GA
I have a Manners T4A and really like the stock but the adj comb lets my face slide all around when it gets any form of water on it. I have the comb raised roughly .25-.50". Will I have any issues running either the Triad stock pack or the Tac ops stock pack?

Last edited:
Thats what I needed to know! Thank you, I will be placing a order today.

When you get the order in, any chance you can post up a few photos and let us know how it works? I am kind of in the same place. Like the stock pack but with the T4A I thought it would not work.

When you get the order in, any chance you can post up a few photos and let us know how it works? I am kind of in the same place. Like the stock pack but with the T4A I thought it would not work.

Sure thing. I just finished placing the order so it should be here sometime next week. ( I hope!)

Tagged for pics.
You'll love the triad pack. Did you get the large one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if you really want to cheap out just stick on a sheet of Dr Scholls foam moleskin. It works great lasts a long time and surprisingly comfortable. Not pretty but will work very well for your described needs.

I ordered a regular sized one with external loops. I like being able to keep pen and paper in the stock pack along with a few other things. Ive yet to get a email sayings its been shipped so I hope it comes in this week.

Just got the stock pack in today along with the 10 round mag holder. Thanks Triad Tactical!!! I had to lower the comb down some to adjust for the extra thickness of the stock pack but that was simple to do. I need to adjust it more to fit my liking and bring it back more but I wanted to stick it on and take some pictures!

Here is the Triad stock pack on a Manners T4A

I plan to add a small dope sheet in the stock pack along with some pen/ paper and a few other assorted items. Im ready to hit the range with it and see how it feels while shooting. I already really liked the Manners stock but with the addition of this pack it makes it even better!

I love your entire setup. Looking to build another exactly the same. Glad to know that the middle strap of the stock pack clears the cut out on the stock.

No problem. Anytime I can give back to a great company even by posting some pictures of their products I will!

After adjusting it more to fit my rifle its even better now. The straps are farther back and it does not go past the front of the comb. The size of the storage is great for a small note pad, pen, ear plugs and a bore snake. My Kestrel will even fit in it without other items. Here are updated pictures.

That looks much more functional now :cool:

My Triad pack is mounted that way on an A4 and can still access the left side flush-cup.

Was thinking of making a small slice on the interior of the right side so the height adjustment knob can thread through. It would mean the adjustment knob would fill the pocket but it would get rid of that bulge it makes. As of now I run it without the saddle cheek piece.

Does anyone have any idea if this would work on a Sako TRG 22 stock ?

Mini Stock Pad - $40.00 : WieBad.com, Making Tactical, Practical

How does it attach to the stock ?

Mini Stock pad attaches with Velcro that is sewn on to the cover, it just wraps around the adjustable cheek piece part.

It has velcro one wrap straps that attaches on the bottom of the cheek piece where the posts are.