• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Stolen Remington Videos

GunMonkeyINTL

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
Re: Stolen Remington Videos

did they get michael bay to do the soundtrack for these?

i really wish firearm vids would cool it with distorted guitars, unless the market for these is actually teenage boys who play too many video games...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WallyAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the M24 in a Tacmod stock? Wally</div></div>

I think the video actually said "In a Tacmod stock" in the subtitles.

Will def be looking forward in seeing the RACS at SHOT show.

I believe these were "leaked"/"stolen" about as much as much as I believe the latest sex tape was "leaked"/"stolen" from an aspiring model/actress/musician/heiress.

Still, cool videos. I still don’t care much for the MSR chassis but I do think the barrel change looks easy (UZI/Windrunner type) and think having the stock fold to the right with a cutout for the bolt knob was clever and better suited for packing away than the more common left folders.

The ACR remains on the top of my "to buy" list. I just hope it dosn't take too long for the AK varient kits to come out (7.62x39 and 5.45).

Wow real operators use this stuff... it even said it in their video.

I didn't see anything worth spending money on.

If you notice a Magpul 5.56 mag came out and another Magpul mag went in when they ACR switched from 5.56 to 6.8even though they have said they can't make a 6.8 mag. Guess that is what you get when you pay a standard computer nerd to do a gun guy/computer nerd's job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe these were "leaked"/"stolen" about as much as much as I believe the latest sex tape was "leaked"/"stolen" from an aspiring model/actress/musician/heiress. </div></div>

yep. a brand new member here just happened to post secret videos that a brand new youtube user posted the same day. could they be the same person? could they actually be a remington marketing guy? hmmmmmmmm.
wink.gif

i was wondering when a <span style="font-style: italic">major</span> manufacture was going to start using a quick change barrel like that. i have to admit, it looks like a decent idea of a rifle from what i saw, especially coming from remington.

well either way leaked/stolen whatever I want 2-ACRs and one MSR and I wont ask for anything else for Christmas for years...okay maybe just ammo haha

looks a bit "10 BAT/S-K savagey" but i'm sure the rem. will cost twice as much...

...nice quick caliber changes, liking that. i'm sure "the indian" will have it also....

is it just me or does everything seem to be being called a "modular something something" these days... Troy MCS, Remington MCS...

I'm about that MSR!

Can't wait to see them, videos were pretty cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the acr video at 1:41 I love the ding ding ding not one miss while hanging out the side of a moving humvee </div></div>

You need to watch the video closely, you can see the driver ringing his bicycle bell as he drives...Its a new Geneva Convention requirement...

STOLEN SECRET SQUIRREL REMINGTON VIDEOS! Wow! I feel like I'm on the "in."

On the downside, I'm not a "Operator" so I guess since they were "designed by Operators for Operators" I can't get one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're really pushing their new Suppressor aquisition. </div></div>

Hey did Remy buy AAC?

Cerebus, who owns Remington, DPMS, and a couple of other firearms companies bought AAC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're really pushing their new Suppressor aquisition. </div></div>

Hey did Remy buy AAC?

</div></div>

http://www.defensereview.com/remington-a...lentsuppressed/

The MSR is interesting, certainly the ease of caliber changes is a big plus these days, along with folding this and tactical that.

However, I haven't seen any official price, but from what people have been estimating/rumoring it's going to cost over $10K and for that price they can keep it. The only people that are going to pay $10K+ for that thing are buying $300 toilet seats.

One of the cool things to me was the way the folding stock protects the bolt handle when folded on the MSR.

Yeah, someone was thinking there. It's hard to see on the video how much material is left with the big hole removed for the bolt. I'm sure they probably designed it to take abuse, but that looks like it could be a weak point to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Requiem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is it just me or does everything seem to be being called a "modular something something" these days... Troy MCS, Remington MCS... </div></div>

"modular" is the new "tactical" when it comes to selling things these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow real operators use this stuff... it even said it in their video.</div></div>

Cant be true it would have had a Counter Sniper Scope!!

Yeah seems really clean cut for a LEAK

Do you think for one second that if any marketing property was stolen or even "leaked" that Cerberus would let YouTube keep any of it on the hosting site?

Promo videos are expensive to produce and are proprietary in many ways. Cerberus/Remington would not hesitate to have their legal department yank that media from public view.

The title the videos are posted to YouTube under is total horse shit. Fairly good chance the person starting this thread is also connected with the whole Drama Queen approach to getting the videos some early view time prior to SHOT.

Good videos and probably a good product but they should not treat this community like 12 year olds to get your attention. I would have voted for a more straight forward approach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terry Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drama Queen approach
</div></div>

Its obvious who the "leak" is. The question is, do you intend to reward the behavior?