• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Straight From The Twilight Zone

What is the reputation of that department in the community? Depending on the school, to some he may be a cop but to others he's a strange man with a gun. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The uniform alone would be a good deterrent to the cowards that attempt these mass shootings.

God this politically correct country is lost....

And now Capitol Hill is on lockdown due to a shooting.....

What's good for the goose....

Maybe it is just other parents that want the same right.

What's good for the goose....

Maybe it is just other parents that want the same right.

Yeah maybe. If that's the case then they should go and apply to the local police/sheriff's office for a position with said agency. Then they can wear the uniform all they want.

This is total bullshit. It's one thing to say a law abiding civvie can't carry, that's bad enough. A trained Peace Officer? That's a new level in the war against guns.

People are way too sensitive these days. A Uniformed Officer should be a welcomed sight to all. I guess I'm going to have to buy my kids Kevlar Backpacks. Hopefully no one gets offended when my child assumes the position at the first sounds of gunfire.

ballistics-tm-tfb.jpeg

I figured as much. Care to elaborate?

If you figured as much, you're already there. You're NYPD, the mindset comes naturally to you. I'm way out West - avoiding mindset just_____like_____that.

Just to clarify something, if the officer is in uniform, then he is not armed because its his right. Most departments mandate that if you're in uniform, your duty equipment is a part of that uniform. Plus, some asshat with an ax to grind against cops sees a uniformed officer and no gun, can create a bad situation. As for someone else wanting this, so called, "right" that you feel the officer has, then Slap advised the best way of going about that "right". BTW, cops don't carry guns out of a Constitutional obligation to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, its a tool that they use if the need arises (in theory). Go become one, not only do you get that at work, but you can CC in all 50 states. Fringe benifits.

Also, Mike Honcho, I feel I am rather far into the west as well, the Cali state line only 15 minutes to the west of my house, and I am totally lost as to your geographical location having relevence. Please don't take this personally, I just felt there was either a misuse of words or you got the wrong impression of some things.

And now Capitol Hill is on lockdown due to a shooting.....

And what will you say if when all is said and done, it turns out the only ones with guns and the only ones doing any shooting were ones wearing uniforms

TIL that cops have a 'right' to carry firearms anywhere they want to, and if 'civilians' want the same right they should sign up to tow the blue line. Elitist, Bigot...take your pick. If the 'law-makers' in this country would stop creating 'wars' on inanimate objects, maybe EVERYONE could carry guns where they want to.

As for slapchop, he used to bring lots of references of him and nypd, so it's obvious that he instigated the response that he works for them. Seeing as how much time he spends around here lately, and his continued holier than thou attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he was promoted to top Dick. I may be ahead of myself though, he could be on paid-administrative leave for beating someone while they were resisting arrest, and handcuffed.

Last edited:
People are way too sensitive these days. A Uniformed Officer should be a welcomed sight to all. I guess I'm going to have to buy my kids Kevlar Backpacks. Hopefully no one gets offended when my child assumes the position at the first sounds of gunfire.

ballistics-tm-tfb.jpeg

You cant do that. It wouldn't be fair to the other kids that cant afford kevlar backpacks. They must all be murdered equally.....

(being sarcastic, I dont think your kids should be murdered)

Surprising to me that this occurred in Arizona as we are typically a very 2A friendly state with respect towards LEO's.

Now of course I could understand if it was NY and involved you Slap!! LOL

Surprising to me that this occurred in Arizona as we are typically a very 2A friendly state with respect towards LEO's.

Not me bro, I'm one of the nicest, most level headed guys you'll ever meet. Hahaha...

Oh and Ballistic, go fuck yourself you hypocritical faggot. You reek of sour grapes.

Oh and Ballistic, go fuck yourself you hypocritical faggot. You reek of sour grapes.

Please explain where, when and how I was hypocritical, EVER? Thinking that EVERYONE, should have EQUAL RIGHTS, in regard to EVERYTHING? LMAO. As much as a waste of time it is conversing with you, I keep coming back to see what your brain constitutes as a 'complete thought'. When all else fails, you resort to name calling, vulgarities, and that is pretty much what I expected, but the jealousy...ROFL, that is the jewel today. Thank you.

Seeing as how much time he spends around here lately, and his continued holier than thou attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he was promoted to top Dick. I may be ahead of myself though, he could be on paid-administrative leave for beating someone while they were resisting arrest, and handcuffed.

Now go re read your last post and answer your own question. Yet I'm the simple one lol

So am I hypocritical for making a statement that you consistently have a elitist attitude, as which others have noted countless times, and therefore that makes me elitist for calling you on it...? Is that what you are grasping at? Recognizing others actions/words and using cognitive ability to explain/identify them is pretty important, and should be in your line of work, however the fact that I called you on it does not indicate that I the same. If this is not it, then please continue.

Dude you proved my point before we even got started. You come on here and right from the gate you're hurling insults, vulgarities and engaging in childish name calling. When I respond in fashion your feelings get hurt and you feel the need to call me out on the same shit you just did yourself. Doesn't that make you an elitist, hypocritical prick in your own right? You're constantly trolling around, rehashing the same bullshit that you've read on here before. How about some originality for once? I get it, your rights, your rights, your rights... Blah, blah, blah! Whether you want to wrap your brain around it or not, I'm the last guy to fuck with a law abiding citizen nor am I after your precious "rights". I guess when I call fuckers out on here for some of the bullshit that they post, that makes me an elitist. Oh well, so fucking be it.

This topic isn't about a cops right to carry vs an ordinary citizens right to carry. It's about how political correctness and ignorance is running rampant in this day and age. You and your ilk can't help yourselves and you have to turn it into some bullshit that it's not. At the end of the day, the ones who benefit most from an armed, uniformed presence at a school is the children. The idiot school principal should remind herself just who it is that's coming when she cries out for help.

Dude you proved my point before we even got started. You come on here and right from the gate you're hurling insults, vulgarities and engaging in childish name calling. When I respond in fashion your feelings get hurt and you feel the need to call me out on the same shit you just did yourself. Doesn't that make you an elitist, hypocritical prick in your own right? You're constantly trolling around, rehashing the same bullshit that you've read on here before. How about some originality for once? I get it, your rights, your rights, your rights... Blah, blah, blah! Whether you want to wrap your brain around it or not, I'm the last guy to fuck with a law abiding citizen nor am I after your precious "rights". I guess when I call fuckers out on here for some of the bullshit that they post, that makes me an elitist. Oh well, so fucking be it.

This topic isn't about a cops right to carry vs an ordinary citizens right to carry. It's about how political correctness and ignorance is running rampant in this day and age. You and your ilk can't help yourselves and you have to turn it into some bullshit that it's not. At the end of the day, the ones who benefit most from an armed, uniformed presence at a school is the children. The idiot school principal should remind herself just who it is that's coming when she cries out for help.

I never called you a name or insulted you. I made vague assumptions about you, and that I understand could seem condescending or even 'mean'. My feelings are not hurt, and yet I still fail to see how I am hypocritical...

Again, I am only rehashing the Rights OF THE PEOPLE, because whenever one of these threads come up it's a blue uniform circlejerk, where the citizens don't need anything, why are these cops being picked on, and you don't know you were not there, never mind the 10mins of video. I am surprised you are not singing from the high altar saying, "This video of the RR vs bikers, doesn't mean anything, you don't know what transpired before the video started, stop Monday Morning QBing, etc." Because in every cop situation that comes up here, THAT is your response. Do you not give the same credit to civilians as you do your teammates in blue...? Get over yourselves, you chose the job, eat the shit sandwich or STFU, because you get called on having to deal the the 'rules' the rest of us face everyday. I don't post bullshit, but I get under it's skin very easily.

I agree with you on the last part though... PC and Ignorance is doing a number to this country that is only beginning, and it will get worst. Don't worry about me though, I don't need anyone to be my knight in shinning armor to save the day. I stand on my own, as a Rugged Individual, as the original Americans were. The school principal, as with most overly 'educated' people are so out of touch with what reality is that there is no hope for any of them. This Country is going downhill fast...I hope you have something to hold onto, because it has just begun, and it is still gaining speed.

My daughter is now going to the school I graduated from, there is an officer there and he is *not* in uniform.

he has several advantages to that, when he wears his hawaiin shirt and shorts - kids LOVE him despite being firm.
He's a validated former Navy Seal. Nuff said.

I never called you a name or insulted you. I made vague assumptions about you, and that I understand could seem condescending or even 'mean'. My feelings are not hurt, and yet I still fail to see how I am hypocritical...

Again, I am only rehashing the Rights OF THE PEOPLE, because whenever one of these threads come up it's a blue uniform circlejerk, where the citizens don't need anything, why are these cops being picked on, and you don't know you were not there, never mind the 10mins of video. I am surprised you are not singing from the high altar saying, "This video of the RR vs bikers, doesn't mean anything, you don't know what transpired before the video started, stop Monday Morning QBing, etc." Because in every cop situation that comes up here, THAT is your response. Do you not give the same credit to civilians as you do your teammates in blue...? Get over yourselves, you chose the job, eat the shit sandwich or STFU, because you get called on having to deal the the 'rules' the rest of us face everyday. I don't post bullshit, but I get under it's skin very easily.

Well if you fail to see and understand your own words than you don't want to see and there is little hope. If you believe that your initial salvo at me was written in a manner that would foster civil debate than so be it but don't be surprised or offended when others respond in a likely fashion.

As to the rest of your diatribe, I have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with Monday morning QB'ing. Nothing to do with Range Rovers and biker gangs so why bring it up? In regards to having to deal with the "rules everyone else deals with" I'm not sure what you do for a living or if you even wear a uniform, but please show me where or when a baker, plumber, engineer, corporate execution, chef, mailman etc has been pulled into the principals office and basically told that he/she can't wear their work uniform while dropping off their kid? That one is rather unique so I doubt its a "rule" that you've ever had to follow so spare me the "whoa is me" bullshit.

The tone of this article was to illustrate how this country is turning into a backwards cesspool where right is wrong and the good guys are the bad guys. A convoluted place where people offend easy and have very thin skin. I for one don't need anyone to come to my rescue either but in light of very recent events, I would more than welcome an armed uniformed presence at my kid's school being that I'm not able to spend every waking minute there myself. I guess I must be weird like that though. I can't seem to find it now but I recall of a similar incident happening in the Midwest I believe where some parents were "disturbed" or "offended" that a service member attended a school function for his daughter in his military uniform. Wonder what your thoughts on that would be.

Since you felt the need to irrelevantly bring it up. I fail to see how exactly I Monday Morning QB'd anything in relation to the RR vs biker gang incident. I have my opinions, very strong opinons on these biker wannabees. That has been forged from seeing their behavior countless times, up close and not on Youtube. I understand this is your first exposure to something like this so you really don't know what you're looking at or what's really going on. Suffice to say that these guys are criminals, crooks, thugs, savages and COWARDS who prey on the weak or what they perceive to be an easy target. Ask me how I know! Anyone who defends or justifies going after a family of three and beating the husband in front of his wife and 2 year old kid is nothing more than a lowlife.

ballistics-tm-tfb.jpeg

Actually there is a much better backpack if you are interested, here is a link to a bunch of tests on it that Gunblast did: The Bulletproof Backpack from Lifeshield Technologies

It actually worked very well for just about everything except Rifle rounds. The build quality & styling is very well done. I would suggest however telling your kid to run like crazy away from the threat while wearing it on their back.

Why didnt the officer look them straight in the eye..and say..." Hell no! Get your ass back inside." The officer needs to stand his ground ,or others will think they can follow suite.

I'm betting that the Newtown parents had wished one was there when crap hit the fan and that's where that schools headed with that attitude against LE.

That is sooooo backwards.

I personally encourage ALL law enforcement officers to wear a real live policemen uniform and drive a well marked vehicle, and carry their weapon, of course.

Can't stand that black "Ninja Mall" crap or unmarked cars pulling people over or SWAT guys wearing military garb.

Us civilians need to know real clearly that it is actually a cop and not some fake.

Just my opinion so don't send the SWAT guys to bust down my door and give me a full body cavity search.

TIL that cops have a 'right' to carry firearms anywhere they want to, and if 'civilians' want the same right they should sign up to tow the blue line. Elitist, Bigot...take your pick. If the 'law-makers' in this country would stop creating 'wars' on inanimate objects, maybe EVERYONE could carry guns where they want to.

As for slapchop, he used to bring lots of references of him and nypd, so it's obvious that he instigated the response that he works for them. Seeing as how much time he spends around here lately, and his continued holier than thou attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he was promoted to top Dick. I may be ahead of myself though, he could be on paid-administrative leave for beating someone while they were resisting arrest, and handcuffed.

Not sure if that "Elitist" and "Bigot" comment was aimed ay me (propbably was) or not. But I will address that response to the best of my ability.

First, I am not addressing a civillians right to carry or not to. That was not the topic. I am using current facts that, as of now, that sworn LEOs, current or retired (if qualified), have the ability to carry concealed in all 50 states, with very few restrictions (See HR218). Currently, no civillian has be granted access like that. This is a what we call a "fact".

Still with me? Good!

Second, to address my feelings on civillians and their rights to carry, I feel that there should not be any laws that restrict civillian rights to carry. Concealed or otherwise. But, I do feel that if you want to carry at a level like sworn LEOs, you should have to qualify with the firearm. If cops have to, and you want that, then you should demonstrate proficiency with said firearm...just like the cops.

So to sum it up, there is no elitist mentality, I am not seperating anyone. I never set a standard putting one over the other. I used facts to address a statement. A contorted statement that seemed out of place. If someone posted on here that they want to have the ability to strap on a rifle and shoot a terrorist, would "go join the military" not be an accurate direction to give? Use some common sense and stop reading into statements so much. 99% of LEOs out there have nothing to prove or gain by being biased against those they are sworn to protect.

Oh, and a cops ability to carry in all 50 states is not a right. Its permission. Before Bush signed that bill, LEOs were restricted to state and local laws as well as agency regulations.

Last edited:
I wear plain clothes (Fed LEO, carrying concealed) and was going to my daughter's middle school for Career Day.
The Principal asked if I would not wear my firearm when I came into the school. I said no, and that seemed to end the discussion.
BTW, this was the same person who had previously asked for my assistance in reviewing school security features in regards to an Active Shooter.
One day you're a good guy, the next day you're not.

I wouldn't confuse the laws and policies of gun friendly states with people running the public schools within said states. We lost control of our public schools long ago!

Currently, no civillian has be granted access like that. This is a what we call a "fact".

Pretty sure we have, but the "law" refuses to recognize that fact.

Pretty sure we have, but the "law" refuses to recognize that fact.

I am sure that is true. When civillians had no restrictions, it probably coincided with a time when criminals were hung for stealing horses. Again, grasping at straws to try and turn this into a conversation that is as redundant as it gets. This incident happened now, 2013. The original comment I addressed inferred a very inaccurate view on LEOs carrying firearms. Then BALLISTIC got all piffy because he didn't like what he read. I stated my feelings on that subject and no one really has any dog in that fight, as it addresses a goal I am sure everyone hopes can be achieved. So where is the problem fellas?

Straight From The Twilight Zone

...When civillians had no restrictions, it probably coincided with a time when criminals were hung for stealing horses.... So where is the problem fellas?
Being hanged is a problem; being hung, not so much.

I am sure that is true. When civillians had no restrictions, it probably coincided with a time when criminals were hung for stealing horses.

Has nothing to do with stealing horses. IMO, it's as valid in 2013 as it was in 1791.

Being hanged is a problem; being hung, not so much.
Thank you Graham.

Has nothing to do with stealing horses. IMO, it's as valid in 2013 as it was in 1791.
Key phrase, "IMO", In My OPINION. I am not saying I disagree with you. I happen to agree with you. But my point is, that is not how things work these days. If you feel so strongly about that, then sling up an AR, put on a dropleg with a loaded sidearm, and while your at it, toss on an ankle holster to cover all the bases, take a walk through Times Square NYC. Don't forget to express your OPINION and explain where you fail to see the difference between 1791 and 2013. Report back once you make bail.

Again. Not disagreeing with you, our opinions are, for the most part, the same. You do seem to dismiss the reality of the world we currently live in, to substitute it with the fantasy of the world we would all like this to be. I am not accepting of this, nor do I lay down quietly and take it. But I do recognize it for what it is, and stand with anyone willing to change it for the better. Things a little clearer?

You do seem to dismiss the reality of the world we currently live in...

You need to work on your sense of perception and interpretation skills.

I am not accepting of this, nor do I lay down quietly and take it.

So say your words.

I feel we should agree to disagree and move on.