• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strange aeronautical phenomenon

Aries256

Meta (make everything Trump again)
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    I unfortunately don’t have any pics of it, but earlier there was a contrail plane moving at insane speed following exactly a black line that went across the sky. Any aviation or military experts have a clue what the hell that was? I was riding with my mom when it happened and she saw it too.

Reactions: Jim Out
    I suppose they could be black, too? Most of the time I see red ones though.
    1614453655104.png

• Haha
    Reactions: lash
    Did it have the appearance of a collapsing tornado, for like a better description? It would basically look like a helix / tornado but instead of expanding like a conventional contrail it shrunk in diameter and length. If so that very well could have been a type of electric propulsion craft. Basically it highly charges the air so that it can be sucked to the skin of The Craft and not create compression / Shockwave of the air. The dark line is the actual engine exhaust. Very cool technology

What you describe sounds like the Alabama kushkush. Mom saw it too?
    Yep, she wanted to make sure her eyes were not fucked up, nope I saw this black line and the object making the contrail was following it precisely.

Did it have the appearance of a collapsing tornado, for like a better description? If so that very well could have been a type of electric propulsion craft. Basically it highly charges the air so that it can be sucked to the skin of The Craft and not create compression / Shockwave of the air
    Hmm didn’t think about electric, we do live not too far from the jpl, mugu, and vandenburg

Did it have the appearance of a collapsing tornado, for like a better description? It would basically look like a helix / tornado but instead of expanding like a conventional contrail it shrunk in diameter and length. If so that very well could have been a type of electric propulsion craft. Basically it highly charges the air so that it can be sucked to the skin of The Craft and not create compression / Shockwave of the air. The dark line is the actual engine exhaust. Very cool technology
    Isn't that what they used on the Red October?

(Just kidding, but honestly though,,, the premise is interesting to say the least.)

Reactions: Aries256 and lash
    Hmm didn’t think about electric, we do live not too far from the jpl, mugu, and vandenburg
    We used to see some weird shit off of the coast of SoCal when we were outside the usual shipping lanes, Edwards AFB and Lockheed Skunk Works...

Reactions: Aries256