• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Stuck in quarantine? Mark your brass!

You got it! I'll have it all processed tonight and it'll ship tomorrow. I've got my Archery club I run after school today so won't make it to the post office before they close.

Reactions: Ranger.RSA
Didn't they tell you about giving candy to children!
20191028_175152.jpg

Well done!

Have a couple cosmetic blems up on the site for 50% off. Work and function as they should, just not the prettiest at the party but hell, neither am I! ....usually

Up top for your stocking stuffer and ornament needs. If you're looking for out of stock colors let me know I just got some more materials in to restock with.

Get on of the most useful Christmas tree ornaments you can find!

20191216_201242.jpg
20191216_200948.jpg

If you reload and want to collect your brass after a stage, it makes it easy to identify yours from the other piles collected after that stage. If you don't reload and let your brass lay, no need to mark it. For those of us shooting Lapua brass at almost $1/piece, it's important to get that back. With good reloading practices you can get many firings out of reused brass.
I don't have one of these, use another method, but I think it's a great idea for keeping track of brass during load development. Uh, now which ones where the 40.4gr loads?
or
Oh crap, I wonder which load flattened those primers?

I take it this is benefiting the school/class financially?

@Rocketvapor

I use them a lot for load development. Especially since it usually stretches over several outings.

Honestly this is not financially impacting my school/classes. The school I teach at is fantastic however keeping my firearms life and work life separate is mutually beneficial.

I do however use this as a real world example with my students to show how creativity can turn into a side business. We discuas how flip phones with a camera was high tech when I was a kid, imagine where/what will be there for them over the next 10 years.

It also opens the door to teaching them about marketing and the simple economics of "running a business."

Kids and or significant other driving you nuts? Trapped in what was once your castle but now a quarantine hell? Put those family members to work marking your rifle brass!

Get ahead on the 2021 PRS series as matches fold up do to government restrictions. You could have all your ammo ready to go for next season or separate your "good" boogaloo and apocalypse rounds from the ones you'll use to barter for toilet paper and Spam!

It says website expired when clicking on the link.

Sorry guys. Got busy and the website stuff was a pain in the ass vs. the time I had to put into it so I stopped.