• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stupid question re: slings & flush cup swivels

BoilerUP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Floyd Co, IN
My Manners T2 arrived yesterday and upon cracking the box I see there were a set of flush cup swivels included. I didn't explicitly order the swivels with this particular stock, but they were in an order that I canceled so I could buy this particular stock...invoice shows I paid for them but its no big deal.

That said, I didn't really do my research ahead of time as I would have known I could buy the sling I was looking at (TAB gear) with flush cup swivels already attached.

Can I buy a TAB sling (or similar) that comes without swivels and use the swivels that I've got without major headache or modification?

Re: Stupid question re: slings & flush cup swivels

Thanks Barfly, you beat me to it.

Thank you for considering out sling BoilerUp.

Thanks Gentlemen...I saw the "no hardware" option but just wanted to make 100% sure I could use my swivels with it.

With that option you can put what ever swivel you want on the rifle.