• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater suggestions for a new book to read...

Re: suggestions for a new book to read...

For the guys that were liking the pacific front of WWII "Unkbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand (sp?) was very good. SHe also wrote Seabiscuit. It is the story of Louis Zamperini the 4 minute miler that was in the olympics right before the war. He was a bomber that was shot down and captured after many days at sea. Great read and amazing guy.

I am also reading the CJ Box Joe Pickett series. He is a wyoming author that writes a series about a Wyoming game wardern that ends up involved in these murder mysteries. I like the books being from Wyoming he gets a lot of the local places I am familar with and local culture in them. They are good entertaining quick reads.

Re: suggestions for a new book to read...

The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas is a really good book, not really in the realm of modern military literature but definitely worth reading.