• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suicide or Trial

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    If the buzz in the conservative media about obamagate is true? Who will choose to go to trial and who will choose a dirtnap instead? I think when it hits the fan there will be more than a few who choose dirtnap. The Cowards exit, is what the most Cowardly will choose...the dirtnap.

I would generally agree with they won't pay...but it feels different this time.

As the pendulum swings.

A bigger side show is needed to distract from the radical moves coming towards what is next.

These people everyone wants arrested are just wind up dolls for the men behind the curtain.

Dirt nap sounds preferable on the surface but long prison term is worse punishment.

Dirt nap sounds preferable on the surface but long prison term is worse punishment.
    I would rather dirt naps either way. I don’t want to pay for their white collar prisons terms. With all the money people would donate to their commissary accounts they would be living like royalty on vacation. Tv,cable,internet,radios, they don't sound like prisons anymore more like extended stay hotels.

What happened with the IRS and its illegal activity? Someone went to jail for that right? I know they wouldn't just let the culprits retire early with full pensions...........

Exactly. Nothing is goin to happen to any of them. Meanwhile, they will keep fleecing you and me and everyone else because the sheeple is too stupid to realize they are getting taken to the bank on so many levels. When will enough be enough? I don’t know. I’m already taxed to death. But these people will just raise taxes or pull money from some other mandatory gov program to continue to funnel money to them somehow. It pisses me off and the sad thing is, the cat is out of the bag, they know they can fleece us as much as they want and nobody will do shit. It’s just going to get worse and worse. When will we form a group? When will society wake up and put an end to this?

Reactions: Bender
    If the buzz in the conservative media about obamagate is true? Who will choose to go to trial and who will choose a dirtnap instead? I think when it hits the fan there will be more than a few who choose dirtnap. The Cowards exit, is what the most Cowardly will choose...the dirtnap.
    The more likely occurrence should this start to work toward the ruling class is that dirt naps will be chosen for preselected cutouts.

Reactions: GONE BAD
    I think several patsies/witnesses will be suicided and a couple real suckers will get framed up to take the fall.

It would be good to get ALL of the crooks in custody at the same time so they can't kill or bribe their way out of justice.

Exactly. Nothing is goin to happen to any of them. Meanwhile, they will keep fleecing you and me and everyone else because the sheeple is too stupid to realize they are getting taken to the bank on so many levels. When will enough be enough? I don’t know. I’m already taxed to death. But these people will just raise taxes or pull money from some other mandatory gov program to continue to funnel money to them somehow. It pisses me off and the sad thing is, the cat is out of the bag, they know they can fleece us as much as they want and nobody will do shit. It’s just going to get worse and worse. When will we form a group? When will society wake up and put an end to this?

I don't think enough people are outraged yet...nor do they understand that the *whole fucking thing* is now run by .01% of the richest of the rich from all over the world. This is what disturbs me the most about our current Oligarchy controlled Government. We are not electing these people so much as choosing which asshole gets to corn hole US. Trump was better than Hillary but it's like choosing a turd over a pile of shit...it's still just shit. Not enough people are convinced that The Clinton's and their foundation was paid very well by Trump and his interests back during the Obama years (and before)....they are run by the same Global Oligarchs.

Why do you think they so desperately want US disarmed? So much so that they will literally risk jail or make unconstitutional laws to disarm US. Why? Because when enough People *Wake the Fuck Up!* and realize that we have been served and are owned/controlled and are being fleeced by The Oligarchy and that it now owns our Government (and operates it) there is gonna be a problem. Like a "Let Them Eat Cake" style problem like they had back in The French Revolution.

How's this gonna end? By voting them out? Nope - The Democrats were convicted of rigging their Primary but the same court that ruled that they had done it said it was perfectly legal for them do choose their candidate behind closed doors as there is no legal mandate/law that requires them to abide by the primary election. And if they can rig a Primary, do we not think they can rig a whole election? And besides that, *ALL* of the top candidates have long ago been purchased and are where they are today because they have been doped with millions of $. Like Trump said in 2016, he has given these "Swamp" politicians millions in contributions and expected results for his contribution. He bought Politicians and admitted it.

It's all a fucking game and we lost. Our Government is not by, for, and of The People. It is owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy ......of which Trump, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and 100's of others are members of that Global Oligarchy and dependent upon it.

The Media is Fake News bought and paid for by The Oligarchy to "groom" US and keep US distracted like the Circuses and shit in the days of Rome. We are being played and fleeced and until we realize that it is not Liberal vs Conservative, Black vs White, Democrat vs Republican, etc. but US vs Them (they being our Oligarchy controlled Government) and do something about it we will continue to slide into the shitter until the Trillions of $ in our retirement funds, and homes, and personal belongings has been assimilated by the Global Oligarchy. And then they'll move on leaving America a 3rd World Country.

It's what do we do about it that bothers/vexes me and how long will it take until enough of US get a fucking clue of what is really happening.

VooDoo

Last edited:
    V.D.
    U copy that post, and every 30 days, Please repost it in the appropriate topics as they pop up. No one needs to lose sight of that post truths.

U could further investigate or enumerate Reagan and "the public destruction" of the soviet union, that led to oligarch Putin's rise, HW's recognition of the coming oligarchy we see now, in his nwo speech, that Reagans actions helped move forward, and how your oligarchy list above leads into putin and dt's smoke screened partnership, that is denied.

I know, some ass will ask what my Alcoa stock is bringing. Alas, I have none, so no Alcoa baseball cap for me.... ?

??

Last edited:
    I have been spewing this message for about 10 years now on various forums. I have been called out, told off, corrected, and 'splained to by Liberals, Conservatives, Republicans, Democrats (who are not Liberals) and virtually *nobody* agrees with me. I have no support group, I have no Political Party, I have no one who will listen.

We are all too busy hating our fucking neighbor because he owns guns or voted for Hillary (or third party) or is black or Mexican or a LibTard/Snowflake/Fascist/Nazi. We are all too "groomed" and arrogant in knowing we are correct (it's the other guy who is wrong and a jack ass) to figure it out. Our oppressors/owners (The Oligarchy Controlled US Government) has paid a lot of money/invested a lot of resources to get US to this current situation. It's in our school systems, it's in our media/news/internet...it's everywhere.

I have no idea if or when it will "get fixed" but the first thing we need to learn is that it is broken and start a real dialog with our neighbors about how we are gonna go forward. We can't possibly work on a solution until we know what is broken and we have not even discovered the fact that it is out of control. Let alone looking for a solution.

For Fuck's Sake....more than half the people in America think the reason kids kill their classmates and teachers is because we have guns!! We simply cannot figure out that we are cracking people, literally driving them insane enough to *murder* their friends and classmates. We have yet to have a dialog about *why* these people murder and insist we can take all the guns and solve the problem.

Insane. And we think we are gonna solve the Government being controlled by voting for Trump, Hillary, Obama, or some other fucking moron who is owned by the very people we are trying to get away from? We. Are. Fucked.

We have a sick culture that is running off the rails....no personal responsibility and The Almighty Dollar dictates how we respond. Rich people know better than you or I....America's measuring stick is money. Rich people are smarter, work harder, are more focused, educated, entitled, and better than poor people. Tired of that yardstick now.

VooDoo

Last edited:
    There is a group in this redneck state and county here who doesnt qualify as a support group or political party, but we recognize an educated and articulate brother when we see him. You are welcome here any day.

Just not going to put you and AJ in the same cabin though....

I don't think enough people are outraged yet...nor do they understand that the *whole fucking thing* is now run by .01% of the richest of the rich from all over the world. This is what disturbs me the most about our current Oligarchy controlled Government. We are not electing these people so much as choosing which asshole gets to corn hole US. Trump was better than Hillary but it's like choosing a turd over a pile of shit...it's still just shit. Not enough people are convinced that The Clinton's and their foundation was paid very well by Trump and his interests back during the Obama years (and before)....they are run by the same Global Oligarchs.

Why do you think they so desperately want US disarmed? So much so that they will literally risk jail or make unconstitutional laws to disarm US. Why? Because when enough People *Wake the Fuck Up!* and realize that we have been served and are owned/controlled and are being fleeced by The Oligarchy and that it now owns our Government (and operates it) there is gonna be a problem. Like a "Let Them Eat Cake" style problem like they had back in The French Revolution.

How's this gonna end? By voting them out? Nope - The Democrats were convicted of rigging their Primary but the same court that ruled that they had done it said it was perfectly legal for them do choose their candidate behind closed doors as there is no legal mandate/law that requires them to abide by the primary election. And if they can rig a Primary, do we not think they can rig a whole election? And besides that, *ALL* of the top candidates have long ago been purchased and are where they are today because they have been doped with millions of $. Like Trump said in 2016, he has given these "Swamp" politicians millions in contributions and expected results for his contribution. He bought Politicians and admitted it.

It's all a fucking game and we lost. Our Government is not by, for, and of The People. It is owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy ......of which Trump, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and 100's of others are members of that Global Oligarchy and dependent upon it.

The Media is Fake News bought and paid for by The Oligarchy to "groom" US and keep US distracted like the Circuses and shit in the days of Rome. We are being played and fleeced and until we realize that it is not Liberal vs Conservative, Black vs White, Democrat vs Republican, etc. but US vs Them (they being our Oligarchy controlled Government) and do something about it we will continue to slide into the shitter until the Trillions of $ in our retirement funds, and homes, and personal belongings has been assimilated by the Global Oligarchy. And then they'll move on leaving America a 3rd World Country.

It's what do we do about it that bothers/vexes me and how long will it take until enough of US get a fucking clue of what is really happening.

VooDoo

Doo,

Youre pretty close, but the ones really pulling the strings are a much smaller percent. The ones you named are just chess pieces in their game.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Think? Who was behind the creation of the FED, the instrument who controls our economy?

Reactions: tomcatmv
    We have a sick culture that is running off the rails....

VooDoo

A comment on our culture.......

For the past three days I have seen mention in the local news (Boston) the video and story of the woman in California throwing five puppies in a dumpster.

A California story about baby dogs rates 3 days of mention on the opposite coast?

How much work has Planned Parenthood completed in those three days?

Im not creating an argument about Rowe vs Wade Im just kind of puzzled by the over reaction to the California story in relation to other shit going on in our world.

Our society is shallow........and its being conditioned to be that way.

A comment on our culture.......

For the past three days I have seen mention in the local news (Boston) the video and story of the woman in California throwing five puppies in a dumpster.

A California story about baby dogs rates 3 days of mention on the opposite coast?

How much work has Planned Parenthood completed in those three days?

Im not creating an argument about Rowe vs Wade Im just kind of puzzled by the over reaction to the California story in relation to other shit going on in our world.

Our society is shallow........and its being conditioned to be that way.

The puppies would appreciate being saved & would be your best friends for life if you took them home & cared for them well....
    Humans these days..... Well that's another matter all together......

The puppies would appreciate being saved & would be your best friends for life if you took them home & cared for them well....
    Humans these days..... Well that's another matter all together......

I get it they are puppies still though priorities.

As a kid visiting Grandma up in Sydney Nova scotia I remember my father taking me for a walk down by the river. We had to cross a little creek and I looked down into the clear slow flowing water and saw a large bag tied at the top.

I was about 4-5 and asked my Dad what was in the bag.

He said probably some family had a dog give a batch of puppies and they didnt want the.

Different times, different ideas of pragmatism.

Things may have been harder, but it was focused on what mattered.

I still like Kate smiths version of "God Bless America"

I always wonder why people I know say, I got kids to raise, mortgage to pay, etc. I can't be involved in any of that crap. Does anyone not realize they are shoving it on their kids ?

What they really mean is this.

Hey kiddo, I'm not doing shit about the govt so I can watch my sports, go to your sports games, and watch dancing with the stars...so when you grow up, you can deal with the govt TAKING all your shit and being taxed to death. And if you start to say molon labe, just remember, they already took the guns away. When your in the govt camp, be sure to remember all the good times we had. I'll be dead so I can't care anymore.

Just smile at the guards, knowing your fucked.

What they really mean is they have slaves to raise on behalf of the state,, then they have rent to pay to the banks and the local taxing authorities who ensure you have no wealth accumulation.

The people who think this way have forsaken their spawn and will get what they deserve and so will their future slave children.

Better yet, who will be ordered to 'take a dirt nap' to protect others in the coup?

Doing the same thing time after time and expecting the outcome to change is the textbook definition of insanity.

In other news, the 2020 Presidential Election roster is filling up nicely...

The crickets you hear are not real. The FBI had this info and never released it. But since the new Sheriff came to town (Barr), the shit has been rolling out. This is just setting up the decorations for the big party.

It was reported earlier the emails were available via Carlos Danger laptop, FBI and the NSA collection services.

Nothing was done.

Barr = Bush Family.

Nothing will be done.

Judicial Watch is awesome though. Should have made Sekulow AG.

Reactions: cornhusker86

There are some quite tall and snowcapped mts. in El Mexico. Popocatepetl and Ixtachihuatal are two. Beautiful legend, Google it. Popo, on the right in the photo, is a relatively active volcano just shy of 18,000 feet. The link below the photo shows it in eruption. I think the Mountain is pissed at whats going on in his country. There a taller one, Citlateptl, that is around 18,500 reet.

It was reported earlier the emails were available via Carlos Danger laptop, FBI and the NSA collection services.

Nothing was done.

Barr = Bush Family.

Nothing will be done.

Judicial Watch is awesome though. Should have made Sekulow AG.
    Judicial watch is Tom Fitton. American Center Law and Justice is Sekulow. But Sekulow is a bad ass.

Patience grasshopper. The time is coming...

Seriously, tho, much has already happened...FBI and DOJ leadership are gone and their crimes are being exposed. The public is being made aware of more and more. Now that Mueller is done, the ball will be rolling faster. The "Obstruction" angle is what the dems hung their hat on since they all knew there was no collusion-despite what they said in the fake news. The obstruction was the honey-trap POTUS had to avoid.

Much of what was redacted in the Mueller Report was done so due to ongoing investigations.

The gloves will come off and arrests will be made...the country has to be made ready for it first. Without the people knowing all that happened with the soft-coup, it would appear to the uninformed that POTUS was just rounding up political adversaries. Chaos would ensue.

Doing nothing just doesn't seem to be Trump's style. He had this to say tonight on Hannity: "attempted coup"

Last edited:
    Patience grasshopper. The time is coming...

Seriously, tho, much has already happened...FBI and DOJ leadership are gone and their crimes are being exposed. The public is being made aware of more and more. Now that Mueller is done, the ball will be rolling faster. The "Obstruction" angle is what the dems hung their hat on since they all knew there was no collusion-despite what they said in the fake news. The obstruction was the honey-trap POTUS had to avoid.

Much of what was redacted in the Mueller Report was done so due to ongoing investigations.

The gloves will come off and arrests will be made...the country has to be made ready for it first. Without the people knowing all that happened with the soft-coup, it would appear to the uninformed that POTUS was just rounding up political adversaries. Chaos would ensue.

Doing nothing just doesn't seem to be Trump's style. He had this to say tonight on Hannity: "attempted coup"

Interesting video.

What is he doing about it.

"Q" isnt coming to fix this.

More "bread and circuses"?

Expose the filth to sunlight.

He may not get a chance to do anything with this once the election season is in full swing.