• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Supercross anyone???

Maybe the New air forks arent all they are hyping them up to be. Reed looked really good!

Dungey had an issue with his rear shock a few weeks ago it lost pressure and bottomed out. I believe it was just in the heat and he had to go to lcq.

I believe the air forks/shock will be the future on bikes however, they need to refine them with more testing. The air system will provide more
adjustability and feedback than conventional with springs. All I know is we are having a great season of racing, good stuff!!

I agree that the new air shocks/forks will be the future but I think they better test them alot more before putting them on the line when a championship is riding on them. No pun intended!

Did anyone catch the race this weekend? Nice to see Dungey gettin aggressive, and haulin ass. I think Villapoto might have gave it to him though.

Man what a race! Dungey really shined last night to give his home town a win. I heard them saying that maybe Villopoto might have gave it to him, but he admitted to saying that Dungey following was able to find the faster lines. Can't wait till next week. This time it will be Villopoto's home town. Villopoto must be little nervous cause he got hurt last year, even thoughnhe clinched the title he missed all of out doors season. It sould be awesome!!