• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Suppressed .22 SBR

Jerz_Subbie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Custom 4.5" dedicated .22lr barrel w/ Sparrow threads, SS Sparrow, CMMG .22 bolt, TRX Alpha 7", MBUS sights, Spike's SBR lower, Spike's NiB Battle Trigger, Vltor Modstock. Suppressor protrudes 3/4", just enough to get a grip. OAL 22 5/8"

Re: Suppressed .22 SBR

Not an Arfcom lower, just a BFL decal on the magwell.

I don't see myself selling this one but you can get your own, custom built however you want it. You supply the parts, he makes the barrel, assembles and tests it. And it won't break the bank!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerz_Subbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not an Arfcom lower, just a BFL decal on the magwell.

I don't see myself selling this one but you can get your own, custom built however you want it. You supply the parts, he makes the barrel, assembles and tests it. And it won't break the bank! </div></div>

Jerz, Have you got the barrel builder's Website/E-mail?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: freerangevoter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerz_Subbie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not an Arfcom lower, just a BFL decal on the magwell.

I don't see myself selling this one but you can get your own, custom built however you want it. You supply the parts, he makes the barrel, assembles and tests it. And it won't break the bank! </div></div>

Jerz, Have you got the barrel builder's Website/E-mail?</div></div>

Info sent. For others, you can see some of his recent work over on Arfcom .

that thing looks like a blast! im green with jealous rage!

I agree very sick little black rifle but some one enlighten me please, if you ran a sbr .223 in this same config would you need to increase the twist rate at all or would that be unnecessary/Harmful to the rifle or user

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kcshooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I had the money for all the tax stamps to do cool stuff like that </div></div>

i wish i didnt live in a communist state that didnt allow me to do cool stuff like that!
mad.gif