• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed Glock PDW ....just sick looking

Am180man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2008
Missouri
Had my G34 registered as an SBR in installed it into a KPOS Ge II chassis. SUppressed it with my Elite Iron Tango Down 9mm suppressor. Saw the chassis system earlier this year from a video at Shot Show media day.....yep, had to get one! Putting a small red dot on it very soon. Anxious to see what it can do.
Steve

kposii.jpg

Re: Suppressed Glock PDW ....just sick looking

Mako Group lists them for 681.00..... I found mine on Amazon for mid around 630.00. It's steep, but I love this type of platform. The chassis is constructed out of aluminum and is VERY robust. Not for everyone, but definately for me! Goes well with my SBR'd Ar's and other NFA stuff.
Steve

Looks good. I'm really thinking of SBRing a Glock frame and chopping a MechTech unit down. I think that would be a real fun gun at the range.

How do you cock it? Is that a charging handle on the top that id assume would grip the slide?
Looks neat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you cock it? Is that a charging handle on the top that id assume would grip the slide?
Looks neat </div></div>

It uses an ar-15 charging handle

Let us know how it goes, I didn't realize they made them for large Glocks but I just looked it up and see they do. If it's reliable I'm gonna get one and register my G20.

That's cool!

I really need to know how it shoots!!! It looks bad ass

Next time you take it to the range, get us a video

Going to the range tomorrow....will try to get some video.
Steve

Wow. Very nice.
I'd be interested in a 10mm version and may have to pull that trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need a happy switch for that..... </div></div>

Agree! I had a first gen Glock 18 post sample, but sold it last year. Would have been a hoot in the chassis. Wasn't bale to get video this outing...excuse to go to the range again! :)

Sig makes something liked that too and it will fit guns other than sigs