• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor for AIAW (going back in over the barrel) - Which is the coolest?

cudby

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2013
Hi All,

What is the coolest suppressor that you can get for AIAW that goes back in over the barrel?

Does any of you have experience with the MAE Suppressor - TR Magnum? It looks really cool both on there homepage ( For the 338 Lapua Magnum is the TR Magnum is the work-horse of the "T" Series range. Designed specifically for the large .338 Lapua Magnum calibre. For those who require the ultimate in durability, reliability with unequaled noise and recoil reductio ) and on this picture that I found, see below. I really want a nice suppressor for my AIAW and I believe that this is the coolest there is out there unless you all have some information to add.

toppic.jpg

BR
cudby

/ Be good and shoot straight

Coolest looking is always at the top of the list when I am buying a suppressor, above all other factors.

Check out the Covert by SAS. "Cool" is in the eye of the beholder, and I wouldn't make a decision on that alone!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2shCHJPFX8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
:eek::confused:Hi all,

Actually I did ask for the suppressor that you believe looks the best and secoundly preforms good on your AIAW:p I know it´s "wrong" going after the look solely. I just want a good suppressor that works well and looks good on my AIAW.:cool:

I hope it makes sense.

Dear Wyfox: The Covert.... I been looking for is at Hign Mile and cant find the price. Can you? How much is it?

You'll have to buy the barrel and suppressor together, they had them in stock when I was there a couple weeks ago. Your'e looking at approx $2,000 for the combo if I remember correctly. Give them a call

Would you recommend that for .300 WinMag or .338LM?

Sent from my RM-892_eu_sweden_243 using Tapatalk

The covert is 308 only

I have the AIAW with the long action, so it's not an option for me. Do you know the price for the hole gun?

Sent from my RM-892_eu_sweden_243 using Tapatalk

Last edited: