• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Used in Milwaukee Shooting

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
CBS2 Chicago is reporting that the shooter used a silenced gun. I haven't seen it reported elsewhere yet in later reports on other outlets.

Not buying any of it until a few credible sources make that claim. Much like the crap we saw from the vegas shooter, and others...just claim x was used on the gun to legislate against it.

God i hope it was an oil filter. how ironic would that be? Proof that if someone wants something, theyll go around laws to get it.
I doubt very much that the MSM would bother making the distinction. Doesn't fit their narrative. They'll pump it any way they have to in order to make us look as bad as possible. I'm just starting to realize the true depths of the general public's gullibility.

Last I heard - baseball bats, tire irons, pipe wrenches, golf clubs, and knives are all pretty quiet too. Apparently they all work as “tools” in the hands of a criminal.

No those are lazy type people not up to the task.

More likely pissed off some snowflakes that conspired to get him fired.

But they will bury that and never allow it to make news.

Listening to the left, isnt a job a human right? This company obviously denied this kind, gentle, loving individual his god given right to a job. I am sure that the company that fired him was one of those evil "MAGA" companies

The people in charge will bury any back story.
The people in the plant that know won't say shit because they know it will be them next.

company ran by Democrat snowflake low leval supervision I'll bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: woogie_man
CBS=Complete BullShit.

Anyone who believes that the purpose of the “News” is to inform hasn’t been paying attention.

Whatever weapon or accessory that is in the crosshairs of the totalitarian gov/media complex will magically appear in any “Big Story”.

No such thing as a silenced firearm. A device can suppress the noise from a fired firearm, but it really is far from silenced. Anyone firing a suppressed firearm inside a building is not some ninja warrior running from room to room shooting people and others not knowing what happened.

Just a little issue I have when people use the word silencer. Sorry.....

No such thing as a silenced firearm. A device can suppress the noise from a fired firearm, but it really is far from silenced. Anyone firing a suppressed firearm inside a building is not some ninja warrior running from room to room shooting people and others not knowing what happened.

Just a little issue I have when people use the word silencer. Sorry.....

The term silencer comes more from the original patent...https://patents.google.com/patent/US1482805A/en

I had a sergeant, that was on the "bomb squad". He described how, in "bomb school", he and his partner won the prize for most devastating bomb, by creating a nasty WMD, using a five gallon bucket, sakrete, nails and a propane bottle. Might as well ban thinking. It's what the left's ultimate goal is, anyway.

Reactions: lawofsavage
will-the-milwaukee-shooting-lead-to-a-new-push-for-a-federal-silencer-ban
this is f'n ridiculous. so this is what, the 2nd shooting in which a can has supposedly been used? at this rate, booze, cell phones and even cars/trucks would have been banned decades ago. why is everyone so accepting that only gun deaths matter?

Reactions: Snuby642
ok more than i thought... but with 1.5mm cans out there (as of 2018) there are only a very small % used in crimes. the prob is all those supposedly wanting 'public safety' only focus on guns and not all the other things that can cause death.

The bigger issue is that it's already illegal to murder somebody and it's illegal to use a firearm in the commission of a crime. Why such a focus on only part of the equation? Oh,, yeah, cause SCOTUS already said suppressors are not firearms, just accessories. For those who wished that they were delisted, here's what you're getting instead. And now, everyone gets to suffer.

New headline opp.

Warren supporter goes postal !