• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressors: What kind of questions do you get?

Re: Suppressors: What kind of questions do you get?

I don't get too many questions but the best 'comment' was from a range office at a state-run range. he told me I could not shoot it there. In the discussion that followed, his main arguement was that if people saw me with one, they would want one, too......

Re: Suppressors: What kind of questions do you get?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titleiiredneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Should have seen the cops face when my dealer and i got pulled over while we were comming back from the range with 3 mp5's 2 16's and a rpk in the back of the truck along with a few bolt guns suppressed and with about 12k of ammo. I thought they were gonna call swat lmao </div></div>

??? I have to call you on this one.

How do you have 12K rounds of ammo on your way BACK from the range? I've proven conclusively elsewhere that it's scientifically impossible to leave a range with loaded ammo if there was an appropriately chambered full auto on the range. Do a google search for 'catalyst' to understand the concept- a FA is a catalyst that converts ammo to empties and smoke without significant chemical change to itself.