• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Surefire 762 MINI

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
Guys,

I just got word and had my dealer order one of the new 762 MINI cans today. I told him to keep an ear out and order as soon as they would take dealer orders, which they are evidently doing. I do not have much info on the specs of this new can except that it will be perfect for the shorter carbine gas guns that are very popular these days. Mine will be riding on my SCAR H CQC. I do know the model numbers are
MINI-762-BK & MINI-762-DE. I've been wanting one of these for sometime. Can't wait till it comes in!

Re: Surefire 762 MINI

Will they work with the current 762SS muzzle brake? Any dimensions or price yet?

I've got one sitting at my dealers and should be able to take it home in May:(.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered one of these on a free suppressor certificate I got at Rifles Only. I love my 556k and am excited to Be able to run a 7.62 version of the same size.

Wade </div></div>

LMK when you get that in Wade. Looks sweet.

I'm having trouble finding info on this suppressor. Surefire's 2012 products video shows it on an AK. I need to know what kind of threads it accepts. I've got a 7.62 Bulgarian Krink with 24mm threads and am PRAYING this suppressor will work on it. Thus far, the Red Jacket can has been my only option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1F9f...59FAAAAAAAAAAA

Surefire makes an AK adapter in 14x1 called the FH762K02, which I've read is compatible with the mini and micro models. You may want to do your own research though.