• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Surefire X300V is here and in stock

Eric-TNVC

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
SOUTH
www.tnvc.com
X300V_1911_DG_wA.jpg

The X300V is a compact WeaponLight for pistols and long guns featuring a high-output white-light and infrared LED in one sealed unit. In white-light mode, its recoil-proof LED generates a versatile 150-lumen tactical beam with plenty of reach, enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, and enough output to temporarily overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor. In infrared mode, the 120-milliwatt LED produces a beam that’s non-visible to the naked eye, for use on stealth operations involving night vision devices—no filter required. Switching between the two modes is achieved via a, self-locking selector ring. X300V can be securely attached to either a pistol or long gun via its Rail-Lock® system, which accommodates both Universal and MIL-STD 1913. Ambidextrous push/toggle switching on the rear of the light provides one-finger control for momentary- or constant-on operation; optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure-pad tape switch (for long guns) permit activation of the light without altering your grip on the weapon. Constructed of aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements, the X300V thrives in combat-like conditions—on both handguns and long guns.
FITS: Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Virtually indestructible white-light/IR LEDs are enclosed in one sealed unit and regulated to maximize light output and runtime
• Switching between white-light and IR mode—no IR filter required
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
• Rail-Lock® system mounts securely to both Universal and Mil-Spec Picatinny rails
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window, and O-ring & gasket seals make light rugged, durable, and weatherproof
• Ergonomic ambidextrous push/toggle switching; optional DG & tape switching available