Surgery

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
O-dark thirty - up taking the g/f to surgery this morning.

Newfangled robotic hysterectomy..

If ya don't mind put some positive energy/prayers etc in the air?
smile.gif

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Re: Surgery

Thanks guys - free wireless in the waiting room so I'll be hanging around for a c ouple hours this morning.

She's in pre-op now on some good drugs, she totally relaxed when they turned that IV on....

300WSM

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2004
WI

chi energy in route or is it yin or yang?

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.

if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

Do you even read the posts or just type?

Who wants Whites for lunch?

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

You're a dumbass for even posting that.

Have a great day.

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA

Thanks guys- Surgery went well, 3.5hrs, damn fibroid pushing against her insides - no wonder she was in terrible pain all the time!!!

Doc was good, even got the pics to go! (No, I won't post them)..

Now for the recovery period, ugh....ugh for both of us LOL

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now for the recovery period, ugh....ugh for both of us LOL </div></div>

Hopefully she's up and at 'em quickly.

On a potential positive side note, I had an ex who went through what you guys just did and she came out horny as hell, even wanting it 3 days post surgery, lol.

2 weeks seems to be the normal down time which is really good for such a major procedure, I think the robotic ones are even less! Hope yours is less

scottishtornado

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2008
Salem, Oregon

What a total prick for posting that.

Artic I hope your wife makes a full and speedy recovery. This kind of op aint fun for women. Make sure she does what the docs have ordered her to do.
Take care to you both.

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? </div></div>

2afmkoh.jpg

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

You're a dumbass for even posting that.

Have a great day.</div></div>

didn't see the g/f part(should read the whole post)........sorry

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA

Understood Lazy- I don't hold grudges - no big thing.

Ed Kugler sent a post on my facebook acct, how cool is that?

If you don't know who Ed Kugler is, hit the X on the top right of this browser and go google him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ed Kugler commented on your status:

"Glad to hear it my friend, our prayers remain with yoiu"
</div></div>

Spazz.

Nobody Nothing
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2008
Franklin County, KY

Make sure she follows doctor's orders. That area is not <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> to mess around with. Even when she thinks she can lift that or do this, if the doctor hasn't authorized it, <span style="text-decoration: underline">do not</span> let her do it. Glad to hear it went well, prayers sent in your guys' direction. Take care of that lady, as I'm sure you will!

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA

Everything is good - she's at home and taking it easy for a few weeks - she takes care of her mom and brother so now it's their turn to take care of her, wiht a little bit thrown in by me of course!

Thanks for hte prayers- hopefully she has a speedy and issue-less recovery - already seeing some positive signs from it!

Graham

Generalissimo
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Michigan

Glad to hear that everything went well. There's enough else wrong with the world, so it's good to have some good news for a change!