• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgery

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
O-dark thirty - up taking the g/f to surgery this morning.

Newfangled robotic hysterectomy..

If ya don't mind put some positive energy/prayers etc in the air?
smile.gif

Re: Surgery

Thanks guys - free wireless in the waiting room so I'll be hanging around for a c ouple hours this morning.

She's in pre-op now on some good drugs, she totally relaxed when they turned that IV on....

chi energy in route or is it yin or yang?

if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

Do you even read the posts or just type?

Who wants Whites for lunch?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

You're a dumbass for even posting that.

Have a great day.

Thanks guys- Surgery went well, 3.5hrs, damn fibroid pushing against her insides - no wonder she was in terrible pain all the time!!!

Doc was good, even got the pics to go! (No, I won't post them)..

Now for the recovery period, ugh....ugh for both of us LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now for the recovery period, ugh....ugh for both of us LOL </div></div>

Hopefully she's up and at 'em quickly.

On a potential positive side note, I had an ex who went through what you guys just did and she came out horny as hell, even wanting it 3 days post surgery, lol.

2 weeks seems to be the normal down time which is really good for such a major procedure, I think the robotic ones are even less! Hope yours is less

What a total prick for posting that.

Artic I hope your wife makes a full and speedy recovery. This kind of op aint fun for women. Make sure she does what the docs have ordered her to do.
Take care to you both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? </div></div>

2afmkoh.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you don't make it, can I have your weapons? J/K(not really)................hope everything works out well </div></div>

You're a dumbass for even posting that.

Have a great day.</div></div>

didn't see the g/f part(should read the whole post)........sorry

Understood Lazy- I don't hold grudges - no big thing.

Ed Kugler sent a post on my facebook acct, how cool is that?

If you don't know who Ed Kugler is, hit the X on the top right of this browser and go google him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ed Kugler commented on your status:

"Glad to hear it my friend, our prayers remain with yoiu"
</div></div>

Make sure she follows doctor's orders. That area is not <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> to mess around with. Even when she thinks she can lift that or do this, if the doctor hasn't authorized it, <span style="text-decoration: underline">do not</span> let her do it. Glad to hear it went well, prayers sent in your guys' direction. Take care of that lady, as I'm sure you will!

Everything is good - she's at home and taking it easy for a few weeks - she takes care of her mom and brother so now it's their turn to take care of her, wiht a little bit thrown in by me of course!

Thanks for hte prayers- hopefully she has a speedy and issue-less recovery - already seeing some positive signs from it!

Glad to hear that everything went well. There's enough else wrong with the world, so it's good to have some good news for a change!