• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 5-20 x 50

GHall1971

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2012
Sunnyside Wa
I have purchesed two SWFA SS 5-20x50 scopes off the hide.. I am having a hard time finding a local source for the sun shades. I am looking for a 6 inch shade.. Can anyone help...

Thanks for the input...

Re: SWFA SS 5-20 x 50

we are in the same boat, I remember another hide member using the sunshade from another brand and it worked but cannot recall which one.
I could use a couple of those myself.

I talked to Sunnysideacott he believes that a Nikon shade may work
Will post... Going to town tomarrow and looking..

SWFA has a 4" that works perfect that is made for the 5-50.

Aron

SWFA makes a 2.5" that is stackable so you can add more together. I believe people have been able to get the 50mm Weaver to fit as well and the color matched fairly close.

Putting up my testimony on the SWFA scopes on my thread so all can read..
I have purchased 3 5-20x50 scopes off the hide in the last 60 days with the latest one yesterday. I am a avid gun nut / hoarder with way to many rifles and handguns...
I have Ziess Conquest, Leupold 1" and 30mm, tasco, Nikon etc...

The SWFA will be my replacement for now on.

I went hunting this weekend on my ranch that is very hilly lots of sagebrush and fog..

What I have found is the SWFA is clear like most out to 200 yards but it out performs the rest past 200.....

The clarity of the scope in a long shot gives you crisp detailed image to make a informed decision to pull the trigger.....
I am still amazed at the quality of this scope....

I have never looked at a S&B or US optic but I can outfit 3 guns for the price of one..

To each there own. This is a must to look at if your in the market.

This is my rant for the day I wanted to share....

For the money it is a hell of a buy......

Gary

Will post pics of them on rifles on different thread

Remember SUPPORT THE HIDE and there advertising vendors....