• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Switchblade... The early years

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
Gotta start somewhere...

bikejumpfailshort.jpg

Re: Switchblade... The early years

He really should be covering something other than his face.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He really should be covering something other than his face.</div></div>

He doesnt want to see it, but he will definitly feel it.

I had a similar injury at about the same age.
It doesn't make you unable to father children, but they do come out black due to all the bruising.

Is that the reason your wife gave you?

Disclaimer: Its a joke, sarcasm, meant to be funny not get anyone but hurt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the reason your wife gave you?</div></div>

Yes. She and her doctor. He's that way too, and he said the same thing happened to his daddy when he was younger.

She goes to the doctor a lot for someone who seems to be quite healthy.

Looking at it, he looks like he's still catchin some air.........he MIGHT just make it!

Wish someone knew the outcome.

My geometry lessons tell me that the kid in black will never reproduce!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the reason your wife gave you?</div></div>

Yes. She and her doctor. He's that way too, and he said the same thing happened to his daddy when he was younger.

She goes to the doctor a lot for someone who seems to be quite healthy. </div></div>

LOL

If they were older, you could expect alcohol to have fueled this endeavor. Must have been done to impress some chick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the reason your wife gave you?</div></div>

She goes to the doctor a lot for someone who seems to be quite healthy. </div></div>

Now that's some funny shit right there.....

HA! That rocks for city boys. We had a country gravel driveway and made our jumps from a shitload of rocks and a piece of plywood. Sting Rays with ten speed seats and motorcycle handlebars as the original BMX styled bikes. If you couldn't run a jump at least 20' you weren't fast enough or ballsy enough to hang with us. I would love to find some old snapshots from back then but I think they are in a box of stuff from my departed Mom that my brother has.