• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Switchblade

RJW

Old Retarded Top
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2004
Indiana
Happy Birthday.

I know there is a good bottle of bourbon and a great cigar, somewhere in your day. Enjoy my friend.

Re: Switchblade

Yeah Switch, HBD!

There'll be another package inbound, before too long. Something to which you'd asked for, previous.

Happy B-day, Switch. You smoking anything special today?

Happy Birthday Switch!!! Hope it's a great day for you bro!! Enjoy

Don

Happy Birthday Switch.

If I had some notice I would have had one of my babes show up to give you a table dance with a happy ending.

Thank you gents!
There is indeed a bottle of 21 Year Old Rittenhouse Rye, and a Padron Serie 45 for the evening. Started the day proper with a nice morning wake up, then some chorizo el huevos con queso, coffee, and the kids handed me a nice card with a bag to open. It had a HD Skull Coat Hook, and one of the collectable 'American Beauty' Pils glasses with Coasters, Brunette of course
grin.gif

Off to take care of some VA business on base then back home to do whatever the day calls for
You gents enjoy your day, and Thank You!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>Have a happy!

BTW - you'll have to make a trip to Costco to get the flour for that one.
sick.gif

edit: shankster, you're a sick, sick man

Shankster, you suck man! You owe me eye soap.
Took a ride out from the base and saw that old Lincoln. Outside is not too bad, fairly rust free, good 'LT' tires on it, and chrome iron crosses on the front bumper, and tail end as well as on the rear top sides. Interior was crap, all there but beat to shit, and wires everywhere. That puppy needs some serious TLC but is a great base for a outside the garage project...it's freakin huge!
Rolled out to the HD shop on a nice twisty road, then followed the river to the hill to get there. Spent my birthday budget on a nice grey short sleeved S&S 'Dickies' style shirt. It wasa of course HAF (100* Heat Index) so even at 55 I was sweating my ass off, but it was good either way.
Think I'll break in that Pils glass with dinner, then crack the cork on the Rittenhouse afterwords and fire up that Padron later on( MUCH appreciated my friend! )

All of you really know how to make a guy's day here, even Shankster, man, I need to see something nice after that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

Thats.............I JUST CANT FIND WORDS

Enjoy your evening my friend. Looks like you have it all planned out.

Happy B-day, sounds like you did it up pretty nice. Toasting you with a Makers Mark right now, although it sounds like you're drinking and smoking better
wink.gif

1964 was a great year. The Mustang was born, then some future MArine and punk ass biker, greaser, hellraiser followed.
A Padron 1964 Series 45 Years and a nice 4oz pour over ivce of 21 year old Rittenhouse Rye

begin.jpg

Halfway done, sun going down a bit, cooling off and feeling nice and mellow

middle.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, the final thoughts of the day! 'Switchdaddy' has had a great day. Some cool swag, a nice bike ride, and a great cigar and really smooth Whiskey

end.jpg

The only thing missing was a bunch of friends to share it all with. Some are deployed, some out of state, and some Fallen.
Here's to all those who were not here to share it with me!

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

That's Shanks birthday present from last year

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

That's Shanks birthday present from last year </div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts. </div></div>

I wonder how deep that belly button goes in. A little bit of lube and its the only hole you need.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts. </div></div>

I wonder how deep that belly button goes in. A little bit of lube and its the only hole you need.</div></div>

d**k will come out smelling like ass

Dang Sorry missed your Bday Tufelhunden,Switch,hope it was GRAND
SEMPER FI

fat45564.jpg
</div></div>

There's alot of love in your heart Shankster. Way to look out for the brothers. Happy belated B-day Switch. Remember if you don't start first thing in the morning-you can't drink all day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I look at this thread with trepidation each time there is a new post. My eyes have been given a beat down by that nasty fat thing,</span> but Megacab came through in a PM with some seriously cleansing eye soap

Thank you all for the well wishes! </div></div>

LOL.

Everytime I see a Jumb-ette I think of Shankster and can't prevent my X-Ray vision from conjuring up the gigabytes of horrific mental imagery I wish I could delete.

Thanks a lot...