Switchblade

RJW

Old Retarded Top
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2004
Indiana
Happy Birthday.

I know there is a good bottle of bourbon and a great cigar, somewhere in your day. Enjoy my friend.

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Re: Switchblade

Yeah Switch, HBD!

There'll be another package inbound, before too long. Something to which you'd asked for, previous.

Dagsta

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2008
    Louisiana

Happy Birthday Switch!!! Hope it's a great day for you bro!! Enjoy

Don

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2004
    North Idaho

Happy Birthday Switch.

If I had some notice I would have had one of my babes show up to give you a table dance with a happy ending.

Switchblade

muf kin poser
    Minuteman

Thank you gents!
    There is indeed a bottle of 21 Year Old Rittenhouse Rye, and a Padron Serie 45 for the evening. Started the day proper with a nice morning wake up, then some chorizo el huevos con queso, coffee, and the kids handed me a nice card with a bag to open. It had a HD Skull Coat Hook, and one of the collectable 'American Beauty' Pils glasses with Coasters, Brunette of course
    grin.gif

Off to take care of some VA business on base then back home to do whatever the day calls for
    You gents enjoy your day, and Thank You!

gdvan01

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 17, 2010
    Midlothian, VA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>Have a happy!

BTW - you'll have to make a trip to Costco to get the flour for that one.
    sick.gif

edit: shankster, you're a sick, sick man

Switchblade

muf kin poser
    Minuteman

Shankster, you suck man! You owe me eye soap.
    Took a ride out from the base and saw that old Lincoln. Outside is not too bad, fairly rust free, good 'LT' tires on it, and chrome iron crosses on the front bumper, and tail end as well as on the rear top sides. Interior was crap, all there but beat to shit, and wires everywhere. That puppy needs some serious TLC but is a great base for a outside the garage project...it's freakin huge!
    Rolled out to the HD shop on a nice twisty road, then followed the river to the hill to get there. Spent my birthday budget on a nice grey short sleeved S&S 'Dickies' style shirt. It wasa of course HAF (100* Heat Index) so even at 55 I was sweating my ass off, but it was good either way.
    Think I'll break in that Pils glass with dinner, then crack the cork on the Rittenhouse afterwords and fire up that Padron later on( MUCH appreciated my friend! )

All of you really know how to make a guy's day here, even Shankster, man, I need to see something nice after that!

Cleaner

Private
    Minuteman
    May 22, 2010

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

Thats.............I JUST CANT FIND WORDS

RJW

Old Retarded Top
    Minuteman
    Jul 16, 2004
    Indiana

Enjoy your evening my friend. Looks like you have it all planned out.

ARCOREY

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 16, 2008
    Harrisonburg, VA
    arcorey.com

Happy B-day, sounds like you did it up pretty nice. Toasting you with a Makers Mark right now, although it sounds like you're drinking and smoking better
    wink.gif

Switchblade

muf kin poser
    Minuteman

1964 was a great year. The Mustang was born, then some future MArine and punk ass biker, greaser, hellraiser followed.
    A Padron 1964 Series 45 Years and a nice 4oz pour over ivce of 21 year old Rittenhouse Rye

begin.jpg

Halfway done, sun going down a bit, cooling off and feeling nice and mellow

middle.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, the final thoughts of the day! 'Switchdaddy' has had a great day. Some cool swag, a nice bike ride, and a great cigar and really smooth Whiskey

end.jpg

The only thing missing was a bunch of friends to share it all with. Some are deployed, some out of state, and some Fallen.
    Here's to all those who were not here to share it with me!

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 16, 2007
    Houston, Tx.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

That's Shanks birthday present from last year

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2004
    North Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

That's Shanks birthday present from last year </div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts.

KUSA

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 30, 2008
    North Carolina

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts. </div></div>

I wonder how deep that belly button goes in. A little bit of lube and its the only hole you need.

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 16, 2007
    Houston, Tx.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your present.

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

I believe in re-gifting. It's the thought that counts. </div></div>

I wonder how deep that belly button goes in. A little bit of lube and its the only hole you need.</div></div>

d**k will come out smelling like ass

BAMCIS

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jul 26, 2006
    CO

Dang Sorry missed your Bday Tufelhunden,Switch,hope it was GRAND
    SEMPER FI

Lt. Arclight

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2005
    N.W. New Jerseystan

fat45564.jpg
    </div></div>

There's alot of love in your heart Shankster. Way to look out for the brothers. Happy belated B-day Switch. Remember if you don't start first thing in the morning-you can't drink all day.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2004
    North Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I look at this thread with trepidation each time there is a new post. My eyes have been given a beat down by that nasty fat thing,</span> but Megacab came through in a PM with some seriously cleansing eye soap

Thank you all for the well wishes! </div></div>

LOL.

Queequeg

Door Man
    Minuteman
    May 16, 2008
    Florida, Hillsborough county

Everytime I see a Jumb-ette I think of Shankster and can't prevent my X-Ray vision from conjuring up the gigabytes of horrific mental imagery I wish I could delete.

Thanks a lot...