• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T3x Tact A1

TRH1962

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
I just purchased a new Tikka 6.5cm model number of JRTAC382L. Received as ordered except that it apparently didn't come with a two staged trigger which I wanted. Am I missing something about that area? On Tikka's website it shows that all the Tact A1's come with the two stage trigger. Could someone explain to me why mine didn't come with it and who I can contact to inquire about it.

Thanks
Tony

Could someone explain to me why mine didn't come with

OP please first try to contact your retailer or baretta (tikka us importer). Maybe it is simply a SKU error or an OEM defect. Also consult the catalog IIRC there is "standard" Tact in addition to the CTR and the Tac A1 which runs a chassis style stock.

Good luck

Untitled Image-18.png

To the best of my knowledge, all Tac A1s come with an adjustable two stage trigger. And mine is pretty good w/o any mods. I lightened it up to about 2.5lbs total pull weight. Maybe the best OEM trigger out there. Unless your OEM is a Trigger Tech or similar but I think you get my drift.

Call Tikka and your selling dealer.

Reactions: Bosersman
Wtf, Tikka... So now the Tikka web site shows the T3X TAC A1 as the "T3X TACT A1" and what I remember as the T3X CTR is now the "T3X TACT" (emphasis mine). The A1 has 2-stage trigger. The other doesn't.