• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB cover modified for my AWSM

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
this is my second one cover, I've modified it a little bit to better fit my AWSM..

in the front I've create a window with a velcro and I've added more padded material inside to have more protection for my scope with Barrett BORS

with shoe go I've attach a net

on the right hand side an ENDOM pouch contains the following:

loog book
spare batteries for BORS
ATLAS extension legs ecc ecc
3 magazines with 15 rounds
maintanance kit

DSCN2737.jpg

DSCN2736.jpg

DSCN2735.jpg

DSCN2734.jpg

DSCN2733.jpg

DSCN2732.jpg

DSCN2731.jpg

DSCN2730.jpg

DSCN2738.jpg

Re: TAB cover modified for my AWSM

Nice work Davide, a couple of notes for your information should you ever need another cover.

I can add as much padding to the cover as you'd like to have. I've had projects where I've padded the entire cover with multiple thicknesses to suit the customer.

I've added MOLLE webbing down the right side for customers who want to have the ability to add pouches when the need arises.

I can modify the front of the cover to be able to fit the Atlas bipod like you've done to your cover.

I've done lots of custom work on the covers that you don't see on the website.

How are you liking the Borka Tools torque wrench? I think it's about the neatest thing since slice bread.

Re: TAB cover modified for my AWSM

thanks... I'll keep it, probably I'll need one more.....
I've checked the Borka tools with other torque wrench and it works properly, same torque value....