• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB GEAR Larger Bag

Just wanted to give my thoughts on my 30oz rear bag. I used it all weekend at the PRS Finale. I never encountered a situation where the bag would not offer the proper support/height that I needed for the shot. It worked perfectly. Before this, I did not use a TAB rear bag because the original/smaller version was just not big enough for my needs. This new 30oz bag solves that problem. It is now my one and only "go to" rear bag. My partner and I are shooting the Thunderbeast Team Challenge out in New Mexico in a couple of weeks and I'll be taking the 30oz rear bag with me to use. Im confident it will perform just as well on the AR15 platform I'll be shooting in this match.

Thanks for a great product Tony.

After reading Colby's review I think I would order the 35oz instead of the 30oz. It will be mainly used with my AIAT and I think the extra 5oz would benefit me more with the big 35oz. And like Trevor mentioned, you can always take a little fill out if it is too much if it is a "zip" bag.

Well guys, it's been a month or a little over and I have only heard back from ColbyLang so that was a wash. I have heard enough feedback from some other guys who have been using the bags for me to make the decision to go ahead with the 30 ounce bag.

I have begun cutting bags out and sewing and will let you know when these are ready to ship.

For the guys like Splat keep in mind we're able to make custom work and for a 35 ounce bag it won't be too cost prohibitive to do something like that once I get the 30 bags all made and shipped off to dealers first.

IDk what size bag I picked off the prize table at the PRS Final(THANK YOU), but today after work today I finally got to try it out, I like it, off the bench my rifle was rock steady, and the groups showed it, during baracde drills the added length and fill helped steady the rifle nicely versus my old TAB Gear Rear Bag, while slung up kneeling I put it on my calf and sat on it, I really can't fault it in any way.

Hi 427 those were 30 bags, the same as we'll be making here. You're welcome and I'm glad you like it.

A 30 oz bag and a bullet binder are in my future. Love my standard bag, just wish it was a bit bigger at times.

Yeah! I've only been shooting the standard bag for a few weeks now and love it.. I can totally see the 30oz being perfect for different stock and/or angle combinations. Keep up the great work!

Tim