• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB gear rifle cover

Jburt

OG
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2009
AL
Does anyone have any experience with the TAB gear rifle cover. My plan is to use it to carry and protect my rifle in competition and just get a molle pack to carry gear.

I realize eberlestock packs are streamlined for this type of thing but I like TAB gear products and looks like the rifle cover is a nice product. And this way would be cheaper than a eberlestock so that would be a plus. Any opinions?

TAB gear rifle cover, clicky

Re: TAB gear rifle cover

Mine is 5 years old. Some guy named Pete gave it to me in a bar in Germany. I have used it extensively. It has no wear or tear that I am aware of. It is an excellent idea and a most useful item.

Mine is working out nicely. Compact and well made. Poor pics in my tactical living-room
laugh.gif
but shows the camo ...

CamoAI-1.jpg

CamoAI-2.jpg

CamoAI-3.jpg

I also have one and love it. Short trips to the range I can just put the rifle in it and put it all in the back of the truck, and I dont have to lug around that huge clunky storm case. It protects all the important stuff on the rifle without all the extra weight and size. It also gives you the option "if your a little creative" of being able to strap your rifle "cover installed" onto your pack if need be. I have really enjoyed mine.

Thank you for the kudos guys.

I think you'll be happy with the cover JBurt. The only time I ever use a hard case anymore is when I'm traveling long distances. I always have my rifles in the TAB Rifle Cover. I even keep them in the cover in the safe to keep things from getting banged up.

Even when it's nice and dry the cover protects your rifle from all the dust and crap that is kicked up just by walking around.

does everything it is advertised to do.... it is a lot more beat up now though

IMG_0909.jpg

Don’t just settle for the rifle cover alone. Pick-up a mat and rear bag while you’re at it. Very versatile, compact, and as tough as it gets!

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO006.jpg

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO020.jpg

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO001.jpg

TABGEARANTVOMITCAMMO005.jpg

Buy with confidence.

-Pat

Get it. You will not be disappointed in the least! I won mine from a raffle many years ago. As soon as my next rifle is complete, I will be getting another one.

Well you guys definitely made my mind up. TBurkes you make some awesome equipment and am glad to support you. Since I don't travel great distances with my rifle I wont buy a storm case anytime soon. That's a big plus.

HSM I currently have a rear bag and sling from TAB. And now I will be getting a rifle cover and mat. I love TAB products, I think they are well built so ill keep buying things. Thanks for the pictures and advice everyone.

Edit: alright I went shopping at rifles only and got the rifle cover with a name tape and got a couple other things. Ill get the shooting mat but it will have to wait a minute. Thinking about getting an Atlas.

Just got my TAB Rifle cover in OD. It's for the green AICS 2.0 with MPI Built .308 Lawton Action/Fluted Broughton 20" Barrel 1/11.25, Jewell Trigger and USO SN-3 3.2-17X44 in high LaRue Rings and an IMUNS Badger mount for the AN/PVS-22.
Can even mount the cover with the rifle folded!
Also have the TAB Elite and TAB Elite Biathalon slings with HK hooks.

Lisa at Rifles Only is a dream to order from, her customer service "Sets The Standard".

AI.jpg