• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAB sling...standard or quick adjustable?

dtibbals

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2009
Forney, TX
I am trying to decide if I should go with the quick adjustable or the regular sling? Anyone use both and have an informed decision? Going on an AICS with HK hooks.

thanks!

Re: TAB sling...standard or quick adjustable?

I have both, well actually all three. A regular, 1st gen quick adjust and a 2nd gen quick adjust. For all purpose use, the 2nd gen quick adjust is the way to go.

Ken

Re: TAB sling...standard or quick adjustable?

The Rapid Adjust Sling, RAS, is what I'd recommend if you want to be able to quickly adjust the length of the sling while in any position.

There is plenty of inventory at RO and the video and description are finished, I just need to send down some still pictures of the sling. It'll be on the website shortly.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

The Rapid Adjust Sling, RAS, is what I'd recommend if you want to be able to quickly adjust the length of the sling while in any position.

There is plenty of inventory at RO and the video and description are finished, I just need to send down some still pictures of the sling. It'll be on the website shortly.

Any updates on this?

I used this sling last weekend at the Brawl...Tony showed me some new ways to incorporate this sling on some stages of fire that i had not used a sling...end result was that I score 75% better on those stages this time. Well worth it. His new Carbine sling is killer, too.

Thanks Blaster, the RAS sling works very well in situations where you've got a time constraint because it is very easy to get into and out of a position quickly with the rifle.

dtibbals, I'm working on getting that video up asap.

Thanks Blaster, the RAS sling works very well in situations where you've got a time constraint because it is very easy to get into and out of a position quickly with the rifle.

dtibbals, I'm working on getting that video up asap.

Look forward to seeing it...I ordered a RAS from Rifles Only today along with about 200 other TAB gear :)

The video should be up within 48 hours. Thanks a lot for your business we all appreciate it very much.

I just ordered a cobra buckle flush cups sling. I hope it is as good as it shows in the video? I plan to use it on a AR-15, I wonder if i need a additional sling for the sako 75 300win.?
It was very difficult to keep from adding and adding to the shopping cart!