• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC 21 Chassis Review...

Re: TAC 21 Chassis Review...

Sorry I haven't been on for a long time. I have had different jobs which have kept me away from home. I'll be home this week (finally). I'll try to get that video review done on this system. My thanks to Kamikaze for letting me know about the play in the stock. Until I can shoot at any significant distance I wouldn't have been able to notice. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out a spacer system. Yes, it seems this is far from match/military grade. It just looked so cool I had to buy it and try it out.

A number of improvements have been made since last year. The end cap to which the buttstock is mounted is now removable with a quick release lever, so the bolt can be removed in seconds. Some minor enhancements have been added as well, mostly to reduce a bit more weight.