• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Light Recommendations Needed After Incident at my Home Last Night

Do people still order from Botach?
I have since early 2000's. Surprisingly I haven't had an order issue yet. I keep my purchases from them under $200 and make sure the item is in stock so if I get fucked I'm not in a bind. The true test was when I returned a set of Peltor Comtacs. No issues with the refund either.

That's good, just an honest question. Seems like a few years ago there was a big meltdown on here, I never ordered a lot from them so I didn't pay it a lot of attention... Just curious if they were still a thing. Thanks.

Yeah every time Botach comes up people get riled up and I understand why. They have a long history of fucking people over. But like they say, YMMV. I fortunately haven't had issues yet. They aren't my go-to store and I don't order often from them. The last purchase I made from them was for the new 1000 lumen X300. Their pricing was cheaper than LE pricing. And yes, it was a legit Surefire X300.