• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tac Ops Delta 51 in 6.5 Creedmoor ( SOLD )

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
SOLD....

Gentlemen It's not a 100% yet but it's looking like it's a hard 99% I might have a Delta 51 in a 6.5 Creedmoor aval for sale... BRAND NEW

McMillan A-3 Carbon fiber fully adjustable with a VBC threaded 5/8 by 24 ( not my normal thread on my platforms ) with a Tac Ops Muzzle Brake...

Serious PM's Only leave your name and contact number and I will call you within a 2 to 4 hour window...

First come first serve ......... NO TRADES unless you have a FN 249 SAW Full Auto :) LOL

Thank you

Mike R.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the rules also say don't crap on people's threads.
He isn't a scammer guys it's ok.
It’s not about not trusting lol it’s about posting a price so people can either contact or move on without doing more stuff than needed for something that’s supposed to be posted per the rules

This should give the booger eaters in mom’s basement eating pizza pockets an idea of the cost.

Yup that was mine for a minute....

This should give the booger eaters in mom’s basement eating pizza pockets an idea of the cost.

It’s not about not trusting lol it’s about posting a price so people can either contact or move on without doing more stuff than needed for something that’s supposed to be posted per the rules

In the time it took you to do all the bitching you’ve done in this thread, you could have emailed Mike ten times over and answered your own question…

And no matter how much you bitch, I doubt you’re going to change how the site interacts with Commercial Supporters. So either quit being a baby and email Mike to find out the price (but don’t waste his time, per his “Serious PM's Only”), or knock off the crap, mmk? 🙂 If you don’t know the ballpark price of one of the best customs money can buy, then you don’t even know what’s being offered and may need to do some homework before bothering to contact one of the best names in the business!

In the time it took you to do all the bitching you’ve done in this thread, you could have emailed Mike ten times over and answered your own question…

And no matter how much you bitch, I doubt you’re going to change how the site interacts with Commercial Supporters. So either quit being a baby and email Mike to find out the price (but don’t waste his time, per his “Serious PM's Only”), or knock off the crap, mmk? 🙂 If you don’t know the ballpark price of one of the best customs money can buy, then you don’t even know what’s being offered and may need to do some homework before bothering to contact one of the best names in the business!
I’m not bitching I asked for a price and had about 3-4 douche comments so I replied 🤷🏽‍♂️ I guess we don’t have to post prices on listing anymore news to me 😘

You’re not even a supporter 😂😂 kick rocks

Nobody is bitching or crapping in a post. Just asking for a price that the rules say should be in there. 🤷‍♂️

Move along

Also, serious question, what is mmk?

@smacha538 ”mmk” I think he means like “mmm k” as in ”mmm ok.”

@Richc211 @tonyjones1981 As to price there is an article online from exactly two years ago that gives an approximate price for a “Tango 51” in 308. Just do a search.

He has a proven product. Think about the accuracy guarantee and owners are achieving that with factory ammo.

Why the seller is willing to lose precious time in returning calls/PMs to people who will be shocked by the price rather than post the price here, I don’t know. I would rather list the price and avoid the tirekickers.

Showing the price here, the hecklers would not be an issue here (for long) as they would likely get banned.

Reactions: Marinevet1
Showing the price here, the hecklers would not be an issue here (for long) as they would likely get banned.

thats not how Tac Ops works and has never worked, as far as advertising a price. i am not going to second guess why publicly, although I am sure i know the reasons.

hecklers or not, once it gets out in the wild, its out there. the second hand market pricing is a dang good indicator and should be enough for anyone to get an idea.

@Charger442 It’s been out in the wild for two years as an approximate price for a model from the date of the article. I’ll send you a link via PM.

Last edited:
Semi-Auto SAW = $7999.00
Full-Auto SAW = $13,120.00 when available
I'm guessing somewhere in between....:rolleyes:

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
I’m not bitching I asked for a price and had about 3-4 douche comments so I replied 🤷🏽‍♂️ I guess we don’t have to post prices on listing anymore news to me 😘

You’re not even a supporter 😂😂 kick rocks

What does MY status as a forum member have anything to do with the discussion??

@Feniks Technologies is run by a former (current?) mod of the forum. If he says Commercial Supporters have some different rules, I think he’d know. But then again, as both you and @smacha538 have been members since ‘17 and ‘14 respectively, I would have thought you’d both know that already, and yet here we are…

Mike, I’m sorry your ad attracted some of the local troglodytes. If a mod wants to step in and say otherwise, so be it, but until then I think you’re GTG. Best of luck with the sale!

Just here for the comments.

Attachments

• ABA3CEC8-FA63-4F51-835D-815EF28ACF6E.png
    ABA3CEC8-FA63-4F51-835D-815EF28ACF6E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
The ad doesn’t need bumping, but I just enjoy broadcasting at how good of a dude Mike is, and how bitchin his rifles are. Someone is going to score on this rig.

Still saving to get a TacOps in .308. Have a piece of real estate for sale. Will take some of the profit and do a 1031 Exchange! I think it qualifies a like kind property. See ya soon Mike!

My suggestion is if you don't like the way Mike does business on Franks forum, contact Frank, and see what he has to say about it.......I've only been here a few years, but have talked with Mike, and know he makes one of the finest, if not the finest bolt action gun you can buy. I have never seen him post a price for one of his guns on this forum...........if you need a price, call him......he will be more than willing to talk to you..........and talk to you any time, day or night..........that man never sleeps...........

Last edited:
My suggestion is if you don't like the way Mike does business on Franks forum, contact Frank, and see what he has to say about it.......I've only been here a few years, but have talked with Mike, and know he makes one of the finest, if not the finest bolt action gun you can buy. I have never seen him post a price for one of his guns on this forum...........if you need a price, call him......he will be more than willing to talk to you..........and talk to you any time, day or night..........that man never sleeps...........
My Ninja :)

Mike R.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
If you have to ask……..

GBPSE

Seriously. If you dont have an idea what a new TacOps runs, you arent interested.

A rifle that shoots in the zeros to 1s with factory ammo?
PRICELESS!!!
The problem is most shooters can't hold .1moa sooooo... I actually doubt anyone can hold .1 moa

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
By the time I read the whole thread the rifle was spoken for. I keep toying with the idea of consolidating a bit and being a one rifle man, well, for precision bolt guns at least. Tac Ops is on the short, short list if I do.

SOLD....

Gentlemen It's not a 100% yet but it's looking like it's a hard 99% I might have a Delta 51 in a 6.5 Creedmoor aval for sale... BRAND NEW

McMillan A-3 Carbon fiber fully adjustable with a VBC threaded 5/8 by 24 ( not my normal thread on my platforms ) with a Tac Ops Muzzle Brake...

Serious PM's Only leave your name and contact number and I will call you within a 2 to 4 hour window...

First come first serve ......... NO TRADES unless you have a FN 249 SAW Full Auto :) LOL

Thank you

Mike R.
How many Ben franklins you willing to part with for a saw and delta?

• Haha