• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories TAC OPS DRAG BAG GROUP BUY...

Mike, there is some confusion if there are any Large Multicam bags still left. If so I'll take #4 of 4 Large in Multicam.
"When you come on and take a bag and let’s say for example there are 4 small Black which there are you should state…
Ok I’ll take number 1 of 4 of the small black bags so 3 are left and so on… You guys Copy ?"

Just need to know so I can go get a Postal Money Order.

HR218
It looks like #4 was still available, & I took it. Please let me know thanks!

I hope its not me thats the problem. If so ill man up. Not trying to dick anybody here. Just want a bag. I think there was one left when i posted. Unless someone jumped ahead with a PM or i missed something. Great bags and good people here just dont want any hard feelings.

ARIES64 will come on later today and state what's still aval and who is getting what bag (s)

Thank you...

Mike R.
Tac Ops

Sorry! I didn't follow the procedure... guess i lost out. Will place order w GAP.

Thanks for hooking us up with the group buy Mike... your bags are the best!

I’m down for a 50”
carl16smg -

You need a Large Bag for a 50" rifle. The only color left in the LARGE Size is Black, of which there are currently four (4). If interested, please claim the first available Bag ("LARGE Black #1)" and post in this thread, TIA.

Large Black #1
Large Black #2
Large Black #3
Large Black #4

Keith

Sorry, BCX -

There were only three (3) XL bags when Mike posted the GB, and they're all sold. Your post was ambigigous - it wasn't clear whether you were willing to buy an XL Bag in any available color or if you were asking if an XL Bags were available. To be fair, Mike's OP was confusing in itself (Sorry Mike, it was).

Keith

Reactions: BCX
carl16smg -

You need a Large Bag for a 50" rifle. The only color left in the LARGE Size is Black, of which there are currently four (4). If interested, please claim the first available Bag ("LARGE Black #1)" and post in this thread, TIA.

Large Black #1
Large Black #2
Large Black #3
Large Black #4

Keith

Damn I missed out on the tan. If it’s cool, I’ll just wait and get a tan one later. Thanks

I hope there's some shorty bags.
Sixfivesavage -

As I type this there are five (5 ) SMALL Bags remaining:

SMALL Multicam #2

SMALL Black #1
SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

if interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original psot by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

OK Guys & Gals -

There are a TOTAL of six (6) Bags remaining: Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and three (3) LARGE Black Bags:

SMALL Bags (In my experience 42-43" OAL fit perfect, but 44" will be a tight fit):

SMALL Multicam #2 - SOLD to fredjake1

SMALL Black #1 - SOLD to chrome
SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Bags:(In my experience 49-50" OAL fit perfect, but 51" will be a tight fit):

LARGE Black #1 - SOLD to Feif64
LARGE Black #2
LARGE Black #3
LARGE Black #4

If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

Last edited:
There are now a TOTAL of four (4) Bags remaining: Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bags:

SMALL Bags (In my experience 42-43" OAL fit perfect, but 44" will be a tight fit):

SMALL Multicam #2 - SOLD to fredjake1

SMALL Black #1 - SOLD to chrome
SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Bags:(In my experience 49-50" OAL fit perfect, but 51" will be a tight fit):

LARGE Black #1 - SOLD to Feif64
LARGE Black #2 - SOLD to Bull23
LARGE Black #3 - SOLD to Bull23

LARGE Black #4

Who's next? If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

Last edited:
Bump for the last four (4) Drag Bags. Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bags:

SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #4

Who's next? If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

Last edited:
Payment sent, I'll PM shipping information.
Got your PM with SHIPPING ADDRESS AND SAW THAT YOU RIGHTFULLY ENCLOSED YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH PAYMENT AS YOU SHOULD HAVE. SOME PEOPLE DON'T INCLUDE THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS, OR EVEN FILL-OUT THE "From" on the PMO.

MOVING FORWARD, FOR ALL OTHERS: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS OR ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT OR SHIPPING STATUS, AS I DO NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENTS OR SHIP THE BAGS, TIA.

Keith

Reactions: chrome
Guys I am need of a Badger EFR night vision mount with 1 rail would be fine if you have the 2nd rail I'd take it. I am willing to Trade
one of the Tac Ops Drags that are left here in the group buy...
I'd thought I throw this out there as I called Badger and they wont have any ready for about 3 weeks...

Mike R.
Tac Ops

Bump for the last six (6) Drag Bags. Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and three (3) LARGE Black Bags:

SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #2
LARGE Black #3
LARGE Black #4

Start the New Year off right and get yourself a Tac Ops Drag Bag! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

Reactions: athanasios23
Bull23 you got Large Black #2 and #3 Sir...

Mike R
Tac Ops

Bump for the last four (4) Drag Bags. Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bag:

SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #4

Last remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith

TAC OPS GROUP BUY IS ON... Good Luck :)

OK FIRST COME “ I’LL TAKE THAT” FIRST SERVE PERIOD. I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE AT THIS PRICE
WHEN THESE SELL OUT SORRY GENTS.

USPO ( Money Order ) would be best to have the bag leave the same day your payment arrives.
If you send a personal check the bag will leave when the funds clear unless you are a customer that has a relationship with Tac Ops.

Three sizes are available on this GB Small , Large and X Large…

The X Large are for the Very Big Guns they measure 61” I.D. but you could probably fit a 63" but will be snug. This bag costs more than the others.

When you come on and take a bag and let’s say for example there are 4 small Black which there are you should state…
Ok I’ll take number 1 of 4 of the small black bags so 3 are left and so on… You guys Copy ?

Ok let’s do this…

Make check payable to and mail same:

Tactical Operations, Inc.
433 North Camden Dr. 4th Floor
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

YOU MUST PUT 4th Floor Or We will Not Receive Your Payment.

The price for small and large Bags are $290 shipped no matter what color the bag is. Also, note they will arrive FED EX GROUND SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please do not ask me to waive signature required I will not.

I have three ( 3 ) XL bags and the price in this GB are $395.00 each, they normally go for $475.00 I don’t make many.
Will Not ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii for this pricing. If you live in one of these beautiful places the S&H will be a little more Johnny , William or what ever your name is… Sorry. PM me here

4 Small Black
2 Small Multi Cam
2 Small Coyote Brown
4 Large Black
4 Large Multi cam
2 Large Coyote Brown
1 Large OD

1 XL Black
1 XL OD
1 XL Multi Cam
Is this over? interested in a small bag.

Bump for the last four (4) Drag Bags. Three (3 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bag:

SMALL Black #2
SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #4

Last remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified in the original post by Mike Rescigno, TIA.

Keith
is this still active? Im interested in a small black if so please.

Night Assassin you are Good To Go for 1 small Black Bag Sir...

Mike R
Tac Ops

Bump for the last two (2) three (3) Drag Bags. Two (2 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bag:

SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #4 - SOLD to phlegethon

Above are the last three (3) remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified below, TIA.

(1) Post what size(s) you want (Small Black #3, Small Black #4, and Large Black #4 remain and are sold first-come, first served.

(2) Send a Postal Money Order as payment. Personal checks may take up to three (3) weeks or more to clear. Only existing or previous Tac Ops clients in good standing may ship before check clears - it's up to Mike's sole discretion. Make Postal Money Orders out to:

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

PLEASE ENCLOSE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH YOUR PAYMENT (NO P.O. BOXES).

The price for Small and Large Bags are $290 shipped no matter what color the bag is. Also, note they will arrive FED EX GROUND SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please do not ask us to waive signature required we will not.

Keith

Last edited:
Bump for the last three (3) Drag Bags. Two (2 ) SMALL Black Bags and one (1) LARGE Black Bag:

SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

LARGE Black #4

Above are the last three (3) remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified below, TIA.

(1) Post what size(s) you want (Small Black #3, Small Black #4, and Large Black #4 remain and are sold first-come, first served.

(2) Send a Postal Money Order as payment. Personal checks may take up to three (3) weeks or more to clear. Only existing or previous Tac Ops clients in good standing may ship before check clears - it's up to Mike's sole discretion. Make Postal Money Orders out to:

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

The price for Small and Large Bags are $290 shipped no matter what color the bag is. Also, note they will arrive FED EX GROUND SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please do not ask us to waive signature required we will not.

Keith
I’ll take the large if available.

Bump for the last two (2) Drag Bags. Two (2 ) SMALL Black Bags are all that remain.

SMALL Bags
(In my experience 42-43" OAL fit perfect, but 44" will be a tight fit):

SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

Above are the last two (2) remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified below, TIA.

(1) Post what bag(s) you want (only Small Black #3 & Small Black #4 remain and are sold first-come, first served.

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

Keith

Last edited:
Bump for the last two (2) Drag Bags. Two (2 ) SMALL Black Bags are all that remain.

SMALL Bags
(In my experience 42-43" OAL fit perfect, but 44" will be a tight fit):

SMALL Black #3
SMALL Black #4

Above are the last two (2) remaining Tac Ops Drag Bags in this Group buy. Treat yourself! If interested, please "claim" your bag(s) by posting "I'll take xxxxx #x" in this thread and sending payment as specified below, TIA.

(1) Post what bag(s) you want (only Small Black #3 & Small Black #4 remain and are sold first-come, first served.

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

Keith