• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Better than the “original” 168/175
I use it to hunt with. Like little grenades

PXL_20221119_235124432.jpg
PXL_20221119_235049238.jpg

2 shots from a Tango

ZCO looks like it belongs on there. Went with the 527 10mil for my KMW build. Nice call on the birdsong rings too. Keep stackin’ em up!
Still in scope purgatory

Tt
Zco

I’m becoming a mag whore so the zco 8-40 is up my ally

But the new Schmidt is nice too. Have a few 5-45 sb but they are too big for the KMW build.

Decision !!

I'm gonna need you to stop posting pictures of that rifle... I have a strict "only one Tac Ops being built at a time" policy, and you're threatening to fuck that up. Pretty inconsiderate of you, actually.

Oh so you don't want to see the "rare" M40 build in 260 I have with suppressor and TT glass? Hmmm? 😂

I'm finally off Mike's pending list after clearing NFA waits and all over the last two years. But lately I'm thinking about a magnum, need to talk to Mike about it and maybe Win Mag, maybe he'd do a Norma mag? I don't know but I'll probably hit him up again before the end of the year

Last edited:
Still in scope purgatory

Tt
Zco

But the new Schmidt is nice too. Have a few 5-45 sb but they are too big for the KMW build.

Decision !!
TT or S&B LRR reticle, you’re going to need something thin and precise.

Oh so you don't want to see the "rare" M40 build in 260 I have with suppressor and TT glass? Hmmm? 😂

I'm finally off Mike's pending list after clearing NFA waits and all over the last two years. But lately I'm thinking about a magnum, need to talk to Mike about it and maybe Win Mag, maybe he'd do a Norma mag? I don't know but I'll probably hit him up again before the end of the year
Listen I don't want your wonderful wife cutting the tires on my car so please call me on the down low my Ninja lol

Mike R.

• Haha
Reactions: Charger442
Correct , but mine is not a KM -Ops , mine is a Tactical Operations Unit 51
Steve we are going to have to Register your Johnson as a Dangerous Weapon on an ATF Form 2 if you keep making me build you rifles my Ninja :cool: There are a handful of guys on here that have already done that and your probably next...
They require a photo , preferably a side profile shot, ink impression and a clay mold sent to the NFA Branch... so get your junk ready LOL

Mike R.

Steve we are going to have to Register your Johnson as a Dangerous Weapon on an ATF Form 2 if you keep making me build you rifles my Ninja :cool: There are a handful of guys on here that have already done that and your probably next...
They require a photo , preferably a side profile shot, ink impression and a clay mold sent to the NFA Branch... so get your junk ready LOL

Mike R.
When you have those in your safe, I’d pay to see the DOJ/ATF inspectors face when they see those!

Still in scope purgatory

Tt
Zco

Decision !!
Decision decisions is right! Love me some alpha glass! Always nice seeing what people go with and how their rigs will look!

Reactions: brianf
Can a tac-ops be built off a savage?

Asking for a friend
Tell your friend not to start his car in the morning :D fking funny my Ninja ... But yes I have and I could and they have shot in the 0's but I choose not to...

I remember one of the classic Tac Ops Haters on this site baited me and asked me the same question. I came back and gave some intel on those builds, he came back and said some bullshit like " I wanted to see what a 10K POS looked like" Well, I was a little offended because I honestly try to help people on this site and give as much information as possible. I believe his user name is
HersheyHwylover but to be honest I don't remember... oh wait his user name is Reu or something like that...

Mike R.

Tell your friend not to start his car in the morning :D fking funny my Ninja ... But yes I have and I could and they have shot in the 0's but I choose not to...

I remember one of the classic Tac Ops Haters on this site baited me and asked me the same question. I came back and gave some intel on those builds, he came back and said some bullshit like " I wanted to see what a 10K POS looked like" Well, I was a little offended because I honestly try to help people on this site and give as much information as possible. I believe his user name is
HersheyHwylover but to be honest I don't remember... oh wait his user name is Reu or something like that...

Mike R.
Just joking, and glad your seeing it lol.

A rainy day fund has been started for one of your rigs. Just don’t tell my wife lol.

Listen I don't want your wonderful wife cutting the tires on my car so please call me on the down low my Ninja lol

Mike R.

its not the tires you gotta worry about, its the brake lines! :LOL:

Dont worry. she was shooting that Tango last year dropping pigs like it was nothing. just need to work on getting her faster with bolt throw and reloads.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeRTacOps
its not the tires you gotta worry about, its the brake lines! :LOL:

Dont worry. she was shooting that Tango last year dropping pigs like it was nothing. just need to work on getting her faster with bolt throw and reloads.
Roger that my Ninja ;)

Mike R.

Reactions: Charger442
I think, but do not know, that it’s the same bullet as a TMK but with a blue tip instead of green.
It's close enough in terminal performance that I'd wager it is. The TMK is a very effective hunting bullet. However, I'm not gonna section them to check, I'm just going to accept that they're both awesome ;-). As the TRU/T308T is the only stuff I can find loaded with the TMK/TTM, that's what I buy. As a nice bonus, the 168 TTM/TMK runs a few fps hotter in my Delta-51 in addition to being a sleeker bullet than the old SMK. A Tac Ops will shoot lights out anything made with enough consistency to be worth shooting, and the TMK or ELD-M are compelling all around choices for me because they are consistent and "emphatic" in their terminal performance.

Reactions: brianf
It's close enough in terminal performance that I'd wager it is. The TMK is a very effective hunting bullet. However, I'm not gonna section them to check, I'm just going to accept that they're both awesome ;-). As the TRU/T308T is the only stuff I can find loaded with the TMK/TTM, that's what I buy. As a nice bonus, the 168 TTM/TMK runs a few fps hotter in my Delta-51 in addition to being a sleeker bullet than the old SMK. A Tac Ops will shoot lights out anything made with enough consistency to be worth shooting, and the TMK or ELD-M are compelling all around choices for me because they are consistent and "emphatic" in their terminal performance.
Where do you find it? Every place I check is out of stock or says discontinued

Just shot this today, second time I’ve been out with it since I’ve been home, first time was just to get a rough zero at 100.

Factory hornady match ammo, the white box 140 eldm.
I should put a dime over that “flyer” lol 😆
It’s off to the side as I didn’t feel like holding or dialing wind because it was changing so much.
IMG_6690.jpeg

View attachment 8243322
MikeR rifles are amazing! I shot a .067 3 shot group with my brother’s new rifle. Still have work to do as MikeR shot a .019 before he sent it out!
Sweet shooting , I need someone like you to help me certify my platforms that would be a blessing my Ninja ;) Move out here from the snow and you'll have your pick of any Tac Ops platform your heart desires and tons of hot women in short dresses and fuck me pumps haha.... Jesus your wife's going to smoke me please don't let her read this lmao

Mike R.

View attachment 8244037
Shot with a Harris Bipod and my fist. Because of the threat of rain and the need to pack up and run, left the sand bag home.
🙂
You suck 😂😂

I want to see mikes set up…damn guy has been doing it for 30 years lol

Edit..going to the range if I have time tomorrow. Time for serious concentration , need to pick up my game.

Factory or hand loads

Brianf