• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Delta 51 3 shot group at 100 with 175 gmm. Not gonna lie probably my best of all time
20231007_133830.jpg
20231007_132647.jpg

Got my Delta 51 today. All I can say is Mike and the team there at Tac Ops hit it out of the park. This rifle exceeded my expectations in every way and my expectations were high! Fit and finish is second to none. Silky smooth action and an amazing trigger. This rifle is absolutely flawless. Only had time to put a couple rounds down range but it’s a shooter. What you read/hear is true.. You can’t truly appreciate these rifles until you actually get one in hand. It’s almost too nice. I feel like I need to put a scratch in it just to get it over with so I can move on mentally lmao. I’ll get some pics up here soon

I remember my sense of trepidation when I opened the case. You set your expectations so incredibly high that you wonder if it’s even possible to meet them. I think Mike’s end users learn quickly that their reputation is well earned… and many of them continue to add to that reputation.

Green Hornet on its way to Texas to a very legit Tac Ops Ninja...

Mike R.

X-Ray 51 on its way to SC to a Tac Ops Ninja that I truly enjoyed building his platform for him...
I'd build him another one if his wife didn't threaten my life again ;)

Shot lights fucking out...

Mike R.

Delta 51 Platform is getting ready to go to a cool As Fuck Tac Ops Ninja in PR within the next 48 hours...

Mike R.

Tac Ops Tango 51 getting ready to ship on the Fed Ex truck to an old school Tac Ops LASD SEB Brother within the next 24hours...

Keep your shirt on Mike lol

Mike R.

X-Ray 51 on its way to SC to a Tac Ops Ninja that I truly enjoyed building his platform for him...
I'd build him another one if his wife didn't threaten my life again ;)

Shot lights fucking out...

Mike R.
Awesome can’t wait!

If your near Long Island/lower upstate NY one day we’ll meet up and hit the range
What about going to New Haven and getting the bomb ass pizza at THE SPOT Wooster street?
I'm down anytime...

Mike R.

Reactions: Runnineh
What about going to New Haven and getting the bomb ass pizza at THE SPOT Wooster street?
I'm down anytime...

Mike R.
Sorry to say but Umberto’s in new Hyde park in Nassau county LI is the one and only

The original Umberto’s not the chain cardboard and ketchup crap

Reactions: Cv2009
Anyone have any pics of a Tac Ops in a McM A1-3 stock with adjustable cheek?

Already have a semi-plan for next rifle. Thinking McM A1-3 adjustable, NV bridge, internal box mag 18-22" barrel. I guess it would look similar to an XM-3.

Anyone have any pics of a Tac Ops in a McM A1-3 stock with adjustable cheek?

Already have a semi-plan for next rifle. Thinking McM A1-3 adjustable, NV bridge, internal box mag 18-22" barrel. I guess it would look similar to an XM-3.
I believe I have that exact stock on my racks not spoken for you better hurry up or Bullet will snake it from you LOL

Mike R.

Sorry to say but Umberto’s in new Hyde park in Nassau county LI is the one and only

The original Umberto’s not the chain cardboard and ketchup crap
I can not agree with you more. But a thin pie Eddie’s all the way!!!

Reactions: brianf
Tango 51 inbound to an old school master Ninja 🥷 former LASD SEB Operator now retired in TN...
God bless brother and enjoy your Tango 51...

Mike R.

In case anyone is wondering, having two X-rays + matching cans built on Surgeon actions while you are deployed in the Middle East, makes one extra sweet homecoming. @MikeRTacOps delivered me two absolutely lights-out rifles. Both are essentially, laserbeams... Yesterday, the 51 grouped just under 3/8" at 340 meters with hand-loads, in a second bracket half-value wind. Pretty outstanding. Just need to get some rounds loaded for the 300. My Malinois and myself couldn't be happier.

signal-2023-01-06-06-08-47-645.jpg
Screenshot_20231016_172653_Gallery.jpg
20231016_170552.jpg
20231015_151801.jpg
20231016_165637.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, having two X-rays + matching cans built on Surgeon actions while you are deployed in the Middle East, makes one extra sweet homecoming. @MikeRTacOps delivered me two absolutely lights-out rifles. Both are essentially, laserbeams... Yesterday, the 51 grouped just under 3/8" at 340 meters with hand-loads, in a second bracket half-value wind. Pretty outstanding. Just need to get some rounds loaded for the 300. My Malinois and myself couldn't be happier.

View attachment 8250465 View attachment 8250467 View attachment 8250468View attachment 8250471 View attachment 8250469
It's my pleasure my Ninja and your most welcome anytime and Thanks for putting in work down range most appreciated...

Enjoy your Tac Ops Platforms...

Mike R.

It really says something about the quality of a rifle that people are happier posting pictures of groups than the guns themselves. Not a lot of rifles are accurate enough to generate that kind of attention.

Mike you know I'm a groundling. I live here and have seen it and others like it flying around here in the SGV. They are distinctively painted and hard to miss.
Roger that my Ninja ;) Yes, they are always up and around and as long as they're not doing circles around your home your GTG lol

Mike R.

Reactions: clonebuilder
Hey, guys-if you have a new build order placed with Mike and haven't posted about it yet, which model/specs?

I have a Delta .308 on order but with an old school cool Rem.700/BDL. :cool:

Let us know and thanks,

J Scott

Reactions: JakeM and Brym427
Hey, guys-if you have a new build order placed with Mike and haven't posted about it yet, which model/specs?

I have a Delta .308 on order but with an old school cool Rem.700/BDL. :cool:

Let us know and thanks,

J Scott
That’s what my next one needs to be.
You got the 18.5” barrel right?