• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Pro shooting center

ALMAORFE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Jeep Country
My AIAW went out today and I wanted to publicly thank Patrick at Tac Pro for the incredible service. He took care of everything and was a pleasure to do business with.
If your looking for any AI product rest assured Tac Pro will take very good care of you.

Re: Tac Pro shooting center

Purchased an AE mk2 through patrick about 3 months ago at the start of their sale and I had the same experience. my only regret is I wish I had waited and bought one of their AWs. Most used deals on them lately are about what they are asking, and for 300-400$ more I'll take a nib rifle anyday.

My one experience with Patrick was I called and asked a question about the AIAW I wanted to buy. He took my number and said he'd call me back, 2 days later he called back and said I wrote your number here and I can't remember what it's for. Oh well, happens to us all
laugh.gif

I ordered a Surgeon 243 instead.

Is this the same Tac Pro Range out of Texas?

If so then yes I agree, geat group of guys!
I did the 1000yard quelifier there with my Serbu BFG-50 with some of the Dallas Tribe 50 shooters.

Here is a good deal for anyone that is local and is looking to save some money on some training their!!

I checked the website and yes it is the same place!

Great guys there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like your AE? </div></div>

I'd also like to know, if you don't mind?

whats a membership there cost? i didn't see any info on their site

I assume your talking about the $600 dollar voucher for a training class thats offered with the purchase of an AI rifle? If so yes its a good deal Patrick said mine was in the mail, I'll definitely use it.

I ordered an AW on Monday from a gal there, Wednesday they called and didn't leave a message, called back twice and a very nice lady there couldn't find out why they called. But they haven't called back so I'm thinking it wasn't important.

They need to stop putting picatinny rails on everything. Seriously. It's a 255 dollar option, and the mount for it is 50 dollars more than the dovetail mount, so I'm paying like 305 dollars more to mount it on a rail than directly on the receiver.

I have nothing but good things to say about everyone at TacPro. Went to a 3 gun match there recently and it was top notch. RO's were very professional / knowledgeable as were the staff in the "pro shop" I wish I could have stayed longer but I had a hell of a drive back to Artesia staring me in the face in the late afternoon. Some friends ordered a couple of Nightforces while we were there and the CS was excellent. The guy behind the counter was...lets just say VERY ENTHUSIASTIC.

did I just yell that?

Great place, Great guys. If I was buying AI it would be there.

I would like know how the 1000 yd qualifying class works. Anyone who has taken the class please let me know. Someone asked about membership costs earlier. I talked to someone there today and she told me membership was $200 the first year and $150 per year after that. Any more info about the ranges availible would good. The web site did not have much info. I would like to do some shooting at 400 to 500 to start and then move up to 1000 yard. The range that I go to in Paris, TX has up to 200 yds and I am looking for someplace to shoot my 50 bmg a little further.

Thought I would try again to see if anyone has taken the 1000 yd qualifying class. I would like to know more about the ranges availible. So if anyone else has taken the class, please let me know.