• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

tac sol 10/22 barrels?

signal5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
tx
What is the quality of these barrels? Anybody have any personal expierience with these? I am building a 10/22 and am lookinfor a good threaded and fluted barrel. Thanks

Re: tac sol 10/22 barrels?

I have two and they shoot awesome. Tactical Solutions is a great company and the produce excellent products.

I have one with a hogue stock and it is very light weight. Very accurate barrel. I hit clay targets at 200 yds.

I have the shorter one. the SBX, and I love it, super light. not quite as accurate as a KIT barell, but weighs about 1/4 of those. I think its worth it. If i was going to be shooting 100-200 yards i might have gone with something heavier and all steal, but I use mine for inside of a 100 all the time. its only 12" long plus the supressor.

Great barrels but *Very* light

My build came out at 5lbs loaded w/ a cut down factory stock and a Simmons 3-9x40 scope on it. Too light for me for off hand use... built it for my kids. Added a sling and a bipod, now it is at 6lbs loaded, my kids can still shoot it and it is OK for off hand use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one the accuaracy is acceptable out of a semi-auto, but the threaded end has something to be desired. My aviator wobbles on the threads, the POI shift @ 100yds was 2 1/2ft! Didn't have enough mechanical adj to bring it back. Oh well, my 77/22 will just have to be the quiet one.
smile.gif

Hope this helps... </div></div>

Sorry to hear you have thread issues. I run suppressors on mine (SWR warlock and silencerco sparrow) and both stay tight on the threads. I also have not noticed a change in point of impact.

You may want to have Tactical Solutions look at your barrel.

great product , good customer service . have a threaded 1022 barrel and one on my buckmark as well both very acc. note on the 1022 a moa rail is often need to zero a scope . someone more knowledgeable can tell you why

I have one of the threaded barrel and love it. Very accurate and with the Hogue stock and scope, is less than 5 pounds. I've never seen anything bad come from Tactical Solutions. I have their 22 suppressed upper on my Armalite and it is awesome. The cool factor is off the scale.