• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Gloves made in the USA?????????

Chuck0313

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm tired of buying gear made in China, Pakistan, India, etc. Does anyone know of a company who makes tactical gloves in the USA?

Re: Tactical Gloves made in the USA?????????

I don't know how "tactical" they are but I use mechanix gloves. The impact ones. Little bit of upgrade still about twenty bucks last time I bought them. Like anything they wear out but are cheap enough I normally buy 3-5 at a clip. They have worked well at the range and work for me. You won't pick dimes up off of linoleum but can police brass and more importantly, run your gun.

My hands are tough. I don't need gloves. That's what comes from working for a living.

Any good places to get Hatch gloves?

What about Mechanix Gloves ?

I have had good luck with them, I cant find anything on the tags they are all worn out

+1 for Mechanix. You can buy 4 pairs for the price of one pair of Oakleys, and they all feel the same anyway.