• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Operation Delta 51

Re: Tactical Operation Delta 51

<span style="font-size: 8pt">*hnnnggggh*...
</span>
Oh...what's that? Was I drooling?? 'Scuse me.
<span style="font-size: 8pt">
*wipe wipe*</span>

Seriously, Iggy., that rifle is looking great. Your pictures make me all the more pumped for the big day when mine arrives.

The cheek pad is especially compelling, as I usually find myself wanting a little more friction than the stock ones offer. May I ask, what materials did you use to make it? In that close-up picture I think I see you fastening it with velcro. Is that right?

Again, very impressive work.

Yours,

David

The YHM bolt for the cheek rest looks like a winner, so does the check rest!
My son shoots lefty and will want to shoot my 51 when it arives.

I see a phone call in store for Mike today!

Any chance you would be willing to give up some secrets on the stock pad? Or make another?

The cheek rest wrap is something I have been working on since I got the rifle. I've gone through a few versions already. This one has elastic strips that hold the cover in place, and the hardware keeps it from moving back and forth.

I can maybe make one or two, but I'm not setup to make these for sale. If someone like TAB wants to make them I can send them over the stencils and dimensions.

I would love one of these in something with a touch more performance such as the 260 or Creedmore. Although, your 900 yard performance was stellar with the 308.

Just placed my order for a Delta 51, will have to settle for pictures of this delta in my wallet for the next year or so until mine comes in.

<span style="font-weight: bold">IGGY,

Give me a call Tuesday night and I will give you instructions on sending your Delta 51 back
wink.gif
I will get on your DBM ASAP...

Mike
Tac Ops</span>