• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Operations Kilo-51

blueace

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2013
A while ago I received my Kilo-51 after a two year wait. This is in part because I told mike to take his time...I some what regret this, but it payed off in the end and was well worth the wait.

Gun shoots like a dream. No 100m groups for open form just yet but I will tell you it can pull off 3 head shot with ease at 670m ish. Same splash on steel with no effort at all.

Man of little word so with no further adue...pictures. (Taken with iPad)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Floor plate is part of A company logo out of 1st SFG(A) I liked, tape is covering name.
Much more will fallow at later date.

De Oppresso Liber

image.jpg
image.jpg

But be warned. Mikes guns are not magic at all...but they will let you know Exactly where your skills stand. Down range never lies with any gun but this one doesn't even bend the truth.

De Oppresso Liber

Very nice, I ordered a rifle and Tac Ops 30 suppressor from Mike. Can't wait! Thanks for the photos

What does that black textured part feel like?

Hard to discribe. Hard plastic resen with no sharp edges... Similar to some truck bed linings.(says the wife). But not at all a rubbery texture.

Very nice, I ordered a rifle and Tac Ops 30 suppressor from Mike. Can't wait! Thanks for the photos

Sadly mine has been sitting in the shop waiting for ATF to do what they do their thing. I already had to resubmit the paper work once. Hoping round to goes in my favor. Mike did the can and the gun at different times for me so it indexes on the wrong side. It's a non issue for me and I don't think I'll be reading the side of it while I'm shooting it, but anyone that knows mike knows how detailed oriented he is and the amount of pride he takes in his work. So he wants me to get a few rounds through it and send it back to him to fix. So not only is it a beautiful one hole gun but customer service is...well...fantastic.

Chris thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you. I should be shipping out your Drag bag in the next week or so and will give you a heads up when it leaves…

I apologize once again for not being able to put the arrows on your floor plate. I was thinking possibly there might be a spot somewhere on a Green Hornet in the near future ;)

Mike
Tac Ops

Last edited:
Chris thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you. I should be shipping out your Drag bag in the next week or so and will give you a heads up when it leaves…

I apologize once again for not being able to put the arrows on your floor plate. I was thinking possibly there might be a spot somewhere on a Green Hornet in the near future ;)

Mike
Tac Ops

Whats the turn-around times for a build if I were to supply the parts and if you had to acquire the necessary parts? Thanks

Tac Ops Kilo 51: Congrats!

A while ago I received my Kilo-51 after a two year wait. This is in part because I told mike to take his time...I some what regret this, but it payed off in the end and was well worth the wait.

Gun shoots like a dream. No 100m groups for open form just yet but I will tell you it can pull off 3 head shot with ease at 670m ish. Same splash on steel with no effort at all.

Man of little word so with no further adue...pictures. (Taken with iPad)

View attachment 5532View attachment 5533View attachment 5534View attachment 5535View attachment 5536

Floor plate is part of A company logo out of 1st SFG(A) I liked, tape is covering name.
Much more will fallow at later date.

De Oppresso Liber
Congratulations on becoming the owner of a Tac Ops rifle (and soon to be owner of a Tac Ops suppressor). Truly hyper-accurate and beautiful rifle, but then of course ALL Tac Ops rifles are. The engraving on your floorplate is executed with immense skill and precision. It's amazing to realize that it's done the old school way with a hammer & chisel. Tac Ops craftsmanship, you gotta love it!

Keith