• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Take The Florida Man Challenge

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Google "Florida Man" followed by your birthdate month and year.

Mine is November 21

"Florida man arrested for having sex with miniature horse on multiple occasions, deputies say"

If were going by year, mine is pretty savage:

"Florida Man Scams His 91-Year-Old Partially Blind Aunt Out Of Her Home"

Florida man allegedly neglected grandmother to point of death, buried her, tried to flee country

• Wow
Reactions: Tucker301
Naked Florida man causes fire while baking cookies on George Foreman Grill

Police say he had been drinking and smoking pot all day

Go Figure. Gawd Dammit......

Florida man attacked by a ‘crazy squirrel’ gone nuts. And it was raised by a neighbor

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Being a Florida resident this hits close to home. In today’s newspaper...

A Florida man has been arrested after he allegedly shoved a woman when she wouldn't let him in the house to eat egg rolls.

FL man blames dog for drunk driving stop
A man arrested for drunk driving told police that his dog was behind the wheel - when officers spotted the vehicle swerving across lanes on Interstate 95 outside of Port St. Lucie, Florida.

Armless Florida man charged after allegedly using feet to stab tourist with scissors
The incident in question unfolded on Monday when Chicago resident Cesar Coronado, 22, and a female friend stopped in the South Beach area to ask Crenshaw for directions, the Miami New Times reported.

Crenshaw then allegedly pulled out a pair of scissors, stabbed Coronado and then left the scene.

Coronado was found bleeding from his left arm; Crenshaw was arrested the following day and he told an officer that the stabbing happened in self-defence, the Herald reported.

Florida man says he wasn't drinking while driving -- only at stop lights and stop signs
A Florida man told the officer who pulled him over that he was taking swigs of bourbon only when he stopped at traffic lights and stop signs — so he wasn’t drinking and driving.

Dec 6
Screenshot_20190321-160422.png

COCOA BEACH, Florida - Fed up with manatees eating all the sea grass and pooping in his canal, one Cocoa Beach, Florida man has taken measures into his own hands to save the Indian River Lagoon by catching and cooking a baby manatee.

Many anglers and waterfront property owners have taken to social media to blame the lagoon's plight on the record number of manatees and the unnatural manatee migration patterns caused by the warm water discharges from the FPL power plant in Port Saint John. An environmental group filed a lawsuit in 2014 which contends that such thermal pollution is harmful to the environment. The Florida Department of Environmental Protection estimates that manatees are responsible for 1.7% to 6.7% of the total nitrogen loads and 0.7% to 3.0% of the total phosphorus loads entering the Indian River Lagoon system.

12376845_549938205188050_6120591230583337951_n.jpg

Florida man tasered after walking naked around neighborhood

Florida woman, 'cause equality and shit:

320-pound Florida woman to spend life in prison after sitting on, killing child

i cant believe this is a topic...
literally last weekend my son was talking about florida man, lol, too funny
we need florida man t shirts, lol

so i read futher in the thread and tucker says month and day, so mine has changed from florida man starving his old lady to florida man, drunk and naked allegedly sets house on fire
That seems to be quite common. Sometimes while baking cookies and other times just in general.

Reactions: oneshot86
Bummer the only thing that comes up on mine, is 4 Florida men stealing half a million worth of Tequila.

Last edited: