• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: TAKEN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched Liam doing a few techniques that were just too good to be scripted - knew he had some Martial Arts training so I looked him up - heck yeah think he's a 7th Dan in Shotokan (My style) Karate.

Heck yeah.

</div></div>
funny looked like tardjitsu to me and i love when he "scrambles" thru hailstorms of bullets to disarm every oponent in the movie slapping his way to their weapon like a spastic...very good stuff. stephen seagall never looked so jerry kid as this guy.

it was remeniscent of yee ole Jean Claude Van-Damme. Was waiting for Seagall to show up and start making out with Liam

We enjoyed it. Especially when he was weeling the Jeep Cherokee. Good stuff.

I wouldn't have thought Liam would be this good in this role but he was. Good movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lindahlish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The end where the guy gets to, "We can nego..." before having a new piece of metal inserted into his head is my personal favorite. </div></div>

That was my favorite scene, Liam already had enough and wasn't gonna take any crap.

Great Movie. They just messed with the wrong guy.I would recommended the movie.