• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tales of Gold Diggers

It makes me sad when I see comments like the ones above. My wife is my best friend. We have been together for over 35 years, and we have fun every day. Can't imagine life without her, but it would surely suck.

I have always said that with the right woman, nothing is better than marriage. With the wrong woman, not sure anything could be worse.
+1. Been with mine for 34 years, married for 31.

1st met her in jr. high, dated off & on then & high school.

You gentlemen are the exception rather than the rule.

I knew my wife was the right one when my company at the time went belly up. She had to start working again after staying at home to raise our first daughter for 2 years. Not once did she belittle me, yell at me, tell me I was a piece of shit. She stuck with me through the bankruptcy, and never once made me feel like a piece of shit about it. She's the only one that helped me through it, because all the 'friends' I thought I had at that time all scatterred to the wind when I was bust. My in-laws weren't too sure about my worth as a husband, and my parents weren't very helpful at all either. I imagine that my father in law was likely telling her to bounce before I drug her down with me. It took him a long time to warm up to me, but I suppose i'll be the same way with my inevitable future son in laws i'm bound to have with my 2 daughters.

I dated my wife for about 2 years before we got engaged, and then another 4 years before we married. Been together almost 27 years now, had our 20th wedding anniversary this past June. We lived together for 3 years before we got married. We knew each other quite well when we wed, we had sorted out most of our differences and compromised accordingly. I'm no expert on relationships, i've only slept with one woman in my life, and i'm currently married to her. I don't know what the problem is, as men it surely is easy to just blame women, but you have to acknowledge that men play their own parts in the success or failure of a relationship.

Some of you have some seriously toxic attitudes towards women and marriage though, and you're sitting here giving advice like you're qualified to do so.

Branden

I knew my wife was the right one when my company at the time went belly up. She had to start working again after staying at home to raise our first daughter for 2 years. Not once did she belittle me, yell at me, tell me I was a piece of shit. She stuck with me through the bankruptcy, and never once made me feel like a piece of shit about it. She's the only one that helped me through it, because all the 'friends' I thought I had at that time all scatterred to the wind when I was bust. My in-laws weren't too sure about my worth as a husband, and my parents weren't very helpful at all either. I imagine that my father in law was likely telling her to bounce before I drug her down with me. It took him a long time to warm up to me, but I suppose i'll be the same way with my inevitable future son in laws i'm bound to have with my 2 daughters.

I dated my wife for about 2 years before we got engaged, and then another 4 years before we married. Been together almost 27 years now, had our 20th wedding anniversary this past June. We lived together for 3 years before we got married. We knew each other quite well when we wed, we had sorted out most of our differences and compromised accordingly. I'm no expert on relationships, i've only slept with one woman in my life, and i'm currently married to her. I don't know what the problem is, as men it surely is easy to just blame women, but you have to acknowledge that men play their own parts in the success or failure of a relationship.

Some of you have some seriously toxic attitudes towards women and marriage though, and you're sitting here giving advice like you're qualified to do so.

Branden
Your story is almost exactly like mine with the timing of it al! Congrats. We have had our tough times. But held on. We are on yr 28 of marriage right now

Fuck these old cunts, I hope they all go broke and die. I mean that in the nicest way. It was pussy, that is all it was. So a man should be punished for fucking life because he fucked some skank in the 1990's or longer ago? Why? If one cunt on the face of the earth can intelligently explain why the 18 shots of pussy she gave a guy 35 years ago entitles her to a lifetime or pussy payments, I'll pay them money. That is like fucking a whore and then being forced to make monthly installments for life.

All a wife is for the most part is someone to dump semen in when you are horny or bored. I do believe the guy who said, if you count up all the times she fucks you the first year of marriage and then subtract one for each time she fucks you after the first year, it will take 50 years to reach zero.

If you examine about 80% of marriages, the bitch does not love her husband, she barely likes the fucker most of the time. She married him for earning potential and social status, no matter how poor the dude, he is an upgrade for some hoe somewhere. After meeting some of these women, I think they looked at the guy and said to themselves, "I want to ruin this poor fuckers life." Then got engaged.

The hardest thing to do is marry an equal in wealth, earning potential or intelligence, those make for successful marriages where the guy is not fucked for life. No matter the reason, there is absolutely no reason to force men to support bitter whores for life, that is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment. All these bitches love feminism, they can all go get fucking jobs and walk the walk.
Where did the lady with nice boobies hurt you? Lmfao

Branden
24 years here. I married way up and got my trophy wife the first time around lol

After two divorces , I've been single 26 years, house is paid for , trucks paid for boats paid for , more fucking guns than a man ought to have and money in the bank , now if some pussy fell in my lap , I damn sure would enjoy it , but I ain't letting no bitch move in that's for sure.

in bold - just not possible

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Almost 31 years married here. It’s not a fluke.

I had friends who married entitled spoiled bitches and knew what they were when they said “I will”. Not sure how else that can end except in misery.

A Christian woman who loves the Lord first and you second may sound counterintuitive, I assure you it is not.

IMG_0981.jpeg

The woman I lived with before I met and married my wife was an absolute parasite. She bounced from guy to guy (I was not aware of this, met on a dating site 🙄) and just destroyed their finances. It was not until I met her kids, who I freaking fell in love with, that they warned me about her. Yes! Her 10 and 12 year old kids warned me. We dated and lived together for several years and she tried her damdest to bankrupt me but I was wise enough to keep our fiances separate. I did, however, make the mistake of co-signing for her car and a polaris side by side. She defaulted on the car and totaled the side by side after we split up so I got hosed on that. Then, hilariously, her next victim actually turned the tables and quite literally bankrupted her. Oh, did I mention that when she left (she left me to move in with another dude) she left her kids with me? Yeah, I raised two kids who werent mine (but I do love them).

Almost 31 years married here. It’s not a fluke.

I had friends who married entitled spoiled bitches and knew what they were when they said “I will”. Not sure how else that can end except in misery.

A Christian woman who loves the Lord first and you second may sound counterintuitive, I assure you it is not.

View attachment 8292738
And puts up with you spending hours on the hide posting memes in Maggie's. she must be a good one. ;)

Where did the lady with nice boobies hurt you? Lmfao
Oh, where shall I start?

How about the bank account, the 401k and the home equity just for starters. The entire list would require it's own thread. I'd title it, "How Could I Have Been So Stupid?"

Men are like that, always thinking with the wrong head.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bender
Where men fuck up is they get fixated on the looks and the pussy.

Approach women like they approach us. Only go for the ones with 750+ credit scores, good jobs, property, and an education.

If you’re just looking to get a nut off then hire a hooker.

Branden

Should you ever find yourself single and/or divorced, you'll gain some wisdom where these attitudes come from.

Hopefully you never get to experience the delightfulness of a woman on the way out.

Should you ever find yourself single and/or divorced, you'll gain some wisdom where these attitudes come from.

Hopefully you never get to experience the delightfulness of a woman on the way out.

@Short-bus you are an exception rather than the rule. I'm happy for you and hope that you enjoy many more years of wedded bliss.

On the other hand, had you been treated like most of us, you would also have a "toxic attitude." I can say with a high degree of empirical statistical certainty that we didn't get married with those "toxic attitudes."

When you experience, first hand, the mistreatment from leftist cunt judges and attorneys you get bitter. Am I bitter? Yes, but I want to use those experiences to become better.

I didn't start this thread just to bitch but to show that some of the gold diggers do get their just rewards. Life has a way of biting them in the ass.

As far as marriage goes, I do not recommend it for any young man or any old man. I'm a God fearing man who believes in marriage the way God designed it.

However, the feminists and leftists have ruined modern marriages and destroyed God's plan for the family. Women initiate 80% of the divorces because the monetary incentive is too great.

They walk away with cash and prizes.

I lost half a million dollars from my retirement accounts from two marriages and custody battles. Even more was pissed away in attorney fees.

Everytime I walked into the courtroom, the judges acted like I was a guilty one. My kids were ripped from me and have grown up to become really despicable human beings. They are so bad, that I don't want anything to do with them. They treat me like a turd in the toilet and just wanted to flush me away.

I say all this with all due respect but I think that your characterizations of our "toxic" attitudes is wrong. We weren't always that way.

To the good women that want to be married to a good man and uphold their end of the relationship like your wife, I say God bless you. I wish there were more like you.

With that said, don't tell us that we picked the wrong one. With 80% of the divorces initiated by women, it looks like we men are a bunch of dumb asses.

Even nice church-going women morph into demons that will destroy you 5, 10, 15 or twenty years down the road. So even if a man picks a woman that has all the signs of being a good wife, he won't know that she's putting on an act until it's too late.

I've been married 37 yrs,

Dad,, had a girlfriend for maybe 20 before he passed, maybe a bit more,

she started out a bit nice, but then turned into a succubus,
he felt sorry for her, and ended up going about 80K in debt,, and I inherited that,

he was smart enough to get an insurance policy on her for 100K yrs prior when she had a health scare, and put me as the beneficiary,

she tried her damnest to get that changed, but it got blocked by damn near every one , including me,

when Dad passed, we let her live in the house rent free for a couple months, then , since I had to pay off the debt, told her to cough up rent or GTFO,
she left,

found out she passed a year or so later, and called the insurance co about the policy,

that's when I found out I was the policy owner,,,,, as in beneficiary, and got a checkbook in the mail a month or 2 later with a 100K balance

so I paid off all the debt, and drank a bit,,,

friend, a known poon hound, was trying to be nice to a woman, and besides trying to get in her pants, let her stay with in a few weeks, that turned into months, until he found out she was stealing from him

kicked her out, could not get anyone to press charges or whatever the local cops should do, and then she redflagged his ass, for illegal firearms,

that was an ordeal he is still a bit livid about, as he should be

Working on 10 years with my second wife. I said working for a reason. Everyday we laugh joke and TALK about what is going on in our lives. And what we want and don't want as a couple. My first ex is a tweaker. I went into that relationship with the attitude that if I loved her enough, she would change for me. I was wrong. All I did was enable her.

Reactions: Longshot231
i think it is fantastic some of you have great marriages and no negative experiences with it.

i will warn those of you that are looking down on us who have been fucked over, though. 10 years, 20 years...30 years.....they can turn on you faster than you can believe. so don't be so quick to cast your judgements on those of us that have had it happen.

you never REALLY know a person until you have faced them in divorce court.

No judgement here, Brother.

And I never said no negative experiences, either. We EARNED our way to where we are today.

I worry for my young friends. I wish they could find the happiness that we have, but I am less than optimistic.

Covid was a blessing in disguise for me. It was the first time my wife clearly articulated that her commitment to me was not contingent on my income. (Leaving aside pure laziness). She also really started openly appreciating my apocalyptic warlord tendencies. It could have gone the other way with many women. My $$ and my “stuff” is now, post covid, something I will stroll comfortably away from if she or any other woman tries to go force on force with me. It’s been a demanding journey though.

A statistic of 50% of first marriages being successful is not a exemption to the rule, nor a rare occurance. A successful second marriage statistically is getting close to a rare occurence, but still, 15-25% last the test of time. I suppose one could argue the definition of rare within this context.

Branden

Truth is always stranger than fiction. My ex wife told me her therapist told her that she would not be happy until she got a convertable.

She gets her dream car and then we get divorced. She goes through five figures having a tummy tuck and lots of plastic surgery.

In a couple years she gains back almost a hundred pounds. Lol

Truth is always stranger than fiction. My ex wife told me her therapist told her that she would not be happy until she got a convertable.

She gets her dream car and then we get divorced. She goes through five figures having a tummy tuck and lots of plastic surgery.

In a couple years she gains back almost a hundred pounds. Lol

And guess what? She still probably thinks that she’s a “10!”

Gotta know where to find them, I guess. She was 13 when we 1st met.

And I was 14, you sick fucks!! :ROFLMAO:
My mom was 14 when she married my dad , he was 19 , now days he would be arrested and charged as a pedophile, heck ,he proposed by mail and my grandparents put her on a bus and sent her to him , he was in the Air Force and stationed 300 miles away. Things were different back then, and my mom sure didn't look 14 , I'll see if I can post a pic of her at 14.

Attachments

• 20231212_165920.jpg
    20231212_165920.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 118
My mom was 14 when she married my dad , he was 19 , now days he would be arrested and charged as a pedophile, heck ,he proposed by mail and my grandparents put her on a bus and sent her to him , he was in the Air Force and stationed 300 miles away. Things were different back then, and my mom sure didn't look 14 , I'll see if I can post a pic of her at 14.
I would have guess early-mid 20s.

I have an aunt who got married at 16, my grandmother had to sign off on it. Their 50th anniversary is in about 3 weeks.

I have an aunt who got married at 16, my grandmother had to sign off on it. Their 50th anniversary is in about 3 weeks.

That was not at all uncommon for most of human history right up until just recently when folks started calling people that used be treated as adults "kids" and some kind of stupid hysteria about a recently made up number of 18

Out of marriage teenage pregnancies weren't this big thing back when folks were raising a family of their own by 16

Around these parts it wasn't all that long ago that you could get married at 14 if you and your parents showed up to see the judge and got it approved.
(We are talking here about actual legal marriage, not going having your way with some 14 year old for a fling).

What would totally blow away some folks that are crazy zealots about their 18 number and such is in many other even "western" countries, the magic legal number is 16 or sometimes lower... Just saying.

That was not at all uncommon for most of human history right up until just recently when folks started calling people that used be treated as adults "kids" and some kind of stupid hysteria about a recently made up number of 18

Out of marriage teenage pregnancies weren't this big thing back when folks were raising a family of their own by 16

Around these parts it wasn't all that long ago that you could get married at 14 if you and your parents showed up to see the judge and got it approved.
(We are talking here about actual legal marriage, not going having your way with some 14 year old for a fling).

What would totally blow away some folks that are crazy zealots about their 18 number and such is in many other even "western" countries, the magic legal number is 16 or sometimes lower... Just saying.

Think about the way some mouth breathers think today:

An 18 year old college student didn't know what they were signing when they put their signature on a student loan agreement. Yet a pre-school child can determine what sex they are.

A 17 year old can sign an enlistment contract for the US military with parental consent and 18 without it. Yet a 12 year old can choose to have their reproductive organs altered or removed all in the name of transgenderism.

If someone kills a bus load of elementary school children when driving under the influence they can be charged for murder. Yet a "doctor" can kill the same amount of unborn babies in a week then get paid for it and go on an expensive ocean cruise.

Anyone under the age of 21 cannot buy a handgun. Yet an 18 year old can vote and there are advocates for lowering the voting age to 16.

Then there is the strong independent feminist that's stunning and brave who don't need a man until it's time to pay for dinner or walk into divorce court.

Women are permitted to vote but exempt from the Selective Service requirements.

Lower. and if youre in a lot of backwards Muzzie areas run by the Toweliban, probabley as soon as you can stick your dick in. Look at the red areas

www.ageofconsent.net › worldAge of Consent Laws By Country

Find out the legal age of consent for sex in different countries around the world, from 11 to 21 years old. Learn about the regional variations, exceptions and exceptions for marriage, and the highest and lowest ages of consent worldwide.

I got married when I was young. It lasted 4 years. I understand why I got married. I understand why other young men get married.

I do not understand why any man does it a second time. I've never seen a woman pretty enough. I've never spoken to a woman smart enough. I've never met a woman rich enough to EVER risk getting married again.

I got married to a good looking young lady, that liked to fuck when I was in college...........it lasted 4 years...........was divorced/single for 18 years............found a good one, been married to her for 25 years now, and I am sure this is the last one............

My parents were married at 17 and 15....different times. I have been married 31 years to a woman I started dating when we were 17. Yeah good marriages and good people still exist it's just not the norm any more it would seem. Either you change and grow together or it crashes. Neither of us is much like the 17 year olds we started dating back then.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I married my wife at 18, I was 21. That happened in 1985. Still together.

Stories I have that some of yours have brought up....I think I will tell them in a reply to each post that jogged my memory.

A friend of mine thought he was in love with the woman he would marry. Well, Cynthia had big tits and was a manipulator. He soon bought his first house with his money as a down payment. As they were planning on getting married, he put her name on the deed. Things were pretty good for the first year, but Cynthia started to get unhinged. This is in California, where house prices due the tech boom have been jumping every year.

Soon she was pushing his buttons, trying to get him upset where he would push her, then she would call the police to report a DV incident. She continued by lying to the police, etc. anything to make him look bad. So they split up, and he offered her a reasonable settlement. Her attorney kept telling her she would get money if they went to court. The court system was fair, and the cunt was awarded less money that my friend had offered her. She also had to pay her attorney all that extra money. My friend got all his investment back, and he and the ex split the increase in value due to all the improvements my buddy did on the house.

In the end, we all realized that Cynthia, the ex GF, had planned all this from the beginning. She was working the system to get her hands on the house no matter what, and she never expected to stay with him.

The wife worked with a woman....here is that short story.

His family is OK, not well off, but has some money. They get married, do the two kid things and the kids are not out of high school. She starts with they should refinance the house because the rates are so low. I saw this part first hand. Only issue is his folks loaned him the money for the house at 0% and they are making payments back to them. Issue is her name is not on the house.

She is rocking the boat, you likely know how it starts....then the divorce happens.

In a fit of rage (I am told) she says in open court she always hated him, he has a crooked cock and was just waiting for the kids to get out of high school to clean his worthless ass out.

I don't think that is a good thing to say with a Judge there.

The guy....as usual...totally clueless to all this.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Man the acting in these "gold digger" videos is worse than in a porn. Anyone ever uave their Lawyer meet them in the park to sign legal documents? 🤣🤣

Reactions: NoDopes
My wife's parents are in their 90's. He got his last pussy from her in the early 1980's. She has hated his fucking guts since at least the mid-1960's. She voted from straight Democunt in every election and has for life, he does not. She used to bad mouth him all day every day until she got dementia.

They are going to stay married until they die, she is not there mentally, most days and he is killing himself trying to keep her crazy ass from burning the house down or driving off a cliff. I doubt she has given him five minutes of joy in the 16 years I've known my wife. If God or a genie offered him the chance to go back to 1955 and start over, I promise you he would not repeat this fucking mistake.

My Dad divorced my mother in about 1980, she had hated his guts as far back as I can remember, she fucking hated us kids too. She stole my dad's coin collection, she stole tools and guns and all sorts of shit she had no right too. She stole my college savings and emptied my savings account with every dollar I had earned for a car or college and took that too, same for my brother and sister. We got fucked because of her greed. She had zero remorse and spent the next five years pissing al my hard earned dollars away with a drunk asshole from Boston.

That asshole used to get drunk and call me and threaten me. He promised me he was going to fly his kid down to beat my ass. One day I was hanging with my buddies and they pulled up and he pulled this 140 pound sack of shit out of the car. I beat that motherfucker into the ground like a tent peg while him and my mom screamed. He forgot to tell my mother about his endless phone calls and threats and he forgot to tell his kid to beat my ass. I warned that piece of shit he was next if he ever got out of a car near me again. He never did and that kid never wanted a rematch.

She has married at least three more assholes since then and robbed all three of them. Now she is old and broke, having squandered the $3.5-4 million dollars she fucked these guys out of over the years. After she retired at 65-67 she and her last idiot bought 3 motorhomes, three houses and 33 cars over a ten-twelve year period and went fucking broke. Two years ago, she asked me for money and I said no. I told her she fucked us out of her share when I was a kid.

You better listen to Granddad or one day some bitch will be laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.

I wonder if we are brothers.

My mother was a bit of work, it was not until after her death that I found out just how she had screwed me over, both money and family wise.

She tried to annul my marriage behind my back....there are some things money can't buy. Also have me sent to a crazy house. I had to be insane to get married so young.

We ran off and got married, when she found out she had a fit that SHE had lost out on all those wedding gifts.

After we adopted my son she kidnapped him. That was the thing that ended contact with her. I am not going to let you play that game with my boy, you mind fucked me my entire life, this is NOT going to happen. They never saw eachother again, and I did not lay eyes on her again till she was dead on a couch.

Before her death she called fishing for money. I found out she had hit everyone else up she knew. She had according to her records around 7 million from my grandfathers death to last her roughly 20 years, that does not include the money he left to me that also had her name on it. She took that as well.

I told her I can't help her. I was nice, and happened to be recovering from surgery at the time. When she found that out she said, I don't know if you even want a mother anymore. I told her that is all I have ever had was a mother, I never had a mom. She hung up.

According to everyone else she was around, from family to the guy that picked up the dog poop, I was the anti christ. One even said you don't seem so bad. What do you mean so bad? Well your mother said you are a heartless jerk that only cares for himself.

Well sorry you think that way about me, but here if you really like this ________ I want you to have it. How much. Your money is no good to me.

Even REGAP, a local grayhound rescue, she had two grayhounds just shocked. Wait I know you, you are the one that does all the work with great plains and wayside. Yes I help out with them when I can.....when you can? You are fantastic. Your mother said you..........................

Well she had some reasons for her own views, and I don't really want to go into private family matters....but I will say, when reading a review about a book you need to know a little about the reviewer.

That was as close as I got to saying she was a professional victim and user of people.

God I could go on for days on the shit she did.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
I want to expand on one thing, mother and father and mom and dad.

Mother and father easy, for father real easy, 2 sec squirt and you are done, stars line up and you are a father. Mother all you need to do is open your legs twice, you are a mother.

Mom and dad, does not require any of that. That is something that requires a life long comitmment to that other human. Does not mean you set them on a throne, but you do what you think is best to turn them into an adult.

Guess what you step on a land mine and blow your balls off, you can still be a dad. If you are a woman and can't have children you can still be a mom.

Key here is you need to be a "real" male and real female, but that is for another thread. I had to toss that in there.

Reactions: supercorndogs
It's funny how stuff like that can be so diffrent culturally. My Mexican friend would never call his step dad dad or father. Despite his step dad being a great guy and them having a great relationship. His "dad" was the dirt bag that abused his family and sold his sisters that he hated. It's all really just semantics in the end I guess. He treated him like a son and the girls like his daughters. They were very hospitable.

My son calls me dad and my wife mom. He uses mom when talking about his mother, his other mom. His father is his father.

Yes he did hear my rant on that subject around 17ys old. Might be part of it.

Everyone now calls grandma and grandpa that, even my wife, their daughter. We are going to grandpa's house for Christmas.