• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taliban Gun Safety Course Graduate

And these were the dudes we fought against for 20 years , I guess we were instructed to stand down for 20 years so people could make money. How does it go do not fire until fired upon....
Random vid titled for more clicks

Considering who now runs Afghanistan, the video could be titled ANA after finishing months of US army training.

Last edited:
If you live in a desert environment then water is at a premium, at times not available. So you eat with your right hand and wipe your ass with the left and save the water for drinking instead of washing. Its not really poor hygiene its for sanitary reasons and to keep from getting septic from contaminating your food with shit.

In other words, if you were stuck in the desert with a quart of water and a bag of figs and took a shit, would you was or drink?

thats why i dont live in a desert

only a quart of water and a bag of figs...somewhere along the line in my 44 years on this planet i must have made some poor decisions

He's also f'd because of the high pressure nasty gasses that likely went into his hand.
Nah the burning powder cleanses and cauterizes the wound........
1630812782831.png

Both, and throw in stupid, maybe retarded?

Their religion promotes inbreeding no? And inbreeding leads to aggressive dumb people I hear.

Add some whether had that guys eyes all screwed up, and yeah, why not shoot your hand, it won’t hurt..

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Their religion promotes inbreeding no? And inbreeding leads to aggressive dumb people I hear.

Add some whether had that guys eyes all screwed up, and yeah, why not shoot your hand, it won’t hurt..
Yeah, sticking your hand in front of a .45 is the quickest way to check and see if it's empty if you're too stupid to understand how it works.

Shoot holes through the ceiling and probably the roof, no big deal.

How would you like living above those turds in an apartment?

Video content would of been much better if he was looking down the barrel, then we would of known if he had brains or not.

Reactions: Maggot
Video content would of been much better if he was looking down the barrel, then we would of known if he had brains or not.
I think that he doesnt is a forgone conclusion. But it would be a good view.

Reactions: candyx
Somehow doubt he'll be one of the ones smart enough to fly one of those left behind Blackhawks!

I bet those funeral directors all make sure they’ve got plenty of ice on hand during weddings.

I think the muslims are like southern baptists when it comes to alcohol. They drink a lot more than they admit. Lol

How the fuck did we let these stone age goat fuckers run us out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Dumb as a box of rocks or these are the rejects..