• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tampon Shortage Hits Consumers Amid High Inflation

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Tampons have reportedly been scarce lately amid shortages, including baby formula, that have affected consumers.

In a recent statement, manufacturer Procter & Gamble, the company that makes Tampax tampons and Always pads, said some consumers at the moment might be unable “to find what they need” but described the problem as “temporary,” NBC News reported Friday.

“The Tampax team is producing tampons 24/7 to meet the increased demand for our products,” the company explained, adding, “We are working with our retail partners to maximize availability, which has significantly increased over the last several months.”

Soy boys are hoarding them!

they just need to use joe biden it's what he is good for . or start learning how to do wash again god I almost hope this story is true .

I use em to light fires with a ferro rod when I'm out camping, they come in a waterproof plastic wrapper too which is a major bonus ;)

When i was young, i worked with this older woman who was a bit “different “ and kinda like a gypsy as best i could describe. She literally used a rag between her legs and acted like she had never heard of a tampon or maxi pad. She pulled the damn thing out of her purse, says “well, its that time of the month” when she came back you could see the bulge. She had some fucked up teeth and one time asked for baby oral-gel. She said she needed to pull a tooth(what was left) and she did yank it in front of us.

When i was young, i worked with this older woman who was a bit “different “ and kinda like a gypsy as best i could describe. She literally used a rag between her legs and acted like she had never heard of a tampon or maxi pad. She pulled the damn thing out of her purse, says “well, its that time of the month” when she came back you could see the bulge. She had some fucked up teeth and one time asked for baby oral-gel. She said she needed to pull a tooth(what was left) and she did yank it in front of us.
She ain't mething around.

hey, remember all those shortages of basic necessities under Trump, during covid, when manufacturing was shut down?

...yeah me neither...

This doesn't strike me as a particularly wise counterpoint :unsure:

A few of the guys in the motivational thread are going to be furious about this.

This is what happens when you flood the country with people.

How many millions have come across the southern border under Biden?

I realize there are other supply chain issues but... demand is up too.

GWnhGK29qNUt.jpeg

Was she your first

Do tampons absorb shit or something? Or, wtf are these fairies doing with them?

Regardless, women (the ones with wombs, as opposed to the ones with beards and cocks) overwhelmingly supported Biden, so no sympathy here. I hope they run out of baby formula and tampons. They need to learn a fucking lesson in the price of stupidity.

Regardless, women (the ones with wombs, as opposed to the ones with beards and cocks) overwhelmingly supported Biden, so no sympathy here. I hope they run out of baby formula and tampons. They need to learn a fucking lesson in the price of stupidity.
See post above

Deersniper approves this message!

Well since men can menstrate now and tampon production hasn’t gone up this was bound to happen.
Exactly... once all the sperm burpers started stuffing them up their touchholes.... it was just a matter of time.

Screw it. These broads let an election get stolen... elections getting stolen have consequences!

Gas shortages, no tampons and rolling blackouts! And it's just year 1.5 for 'ol Brandon!

He'es just getting started transforming America...

Sirhr

Reactions: ken226
Seemed like some ranchy bitch that would willingly steal a young man’s flower.
Im sure she might have been? I dunno, i have high standards and already had a hot girlfriend who put out, although i did bang a girl from that work when the girlfriend and i split up, but she was also 18, not 38+, im not into old, used up hoes.

Reactions: Average guy

Trick is to swallow them so when you take a shit you don't need to use toilet paper, self cleaning.

Just have the women identify as men for the that time of the month and they won’t have periods. These days apparently science isn’t a thing anymore.