• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tannerite VS Car for my birthday.

Vitorum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
TN
Well I can honestly say I had the best Birthday party ever this year. We stayed up until 3am playing Modern Warfare 3(I'm a hardcore gamer and shooter, Can't get enough of guns lol) and then woke up early and we all headed to the range. Had an absolute blast! Yes pun intended. We shot about 10 lbs of Tannerite from 100 yards out through an old car where the Tannerite was located inside the engine bay with a 708 bolt action. Here is the video.

There are some new pics in "<span style="font-style: italic">My Firearms Album</span>" under my signature of us shooting and practicing tactical defensive and offensive moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r73BQr5GEZ4&feature=feedu

http://youtu.be/fKg2xT2bvLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYID_fJC748

There are some new pics in "my album" under my signature of us shooting and practicing tactical defensive and offensive moves.

Re: Tannerite VS Car for my birthday.

I would recommend being a little farther away next time
shocked.gif
Being hit by that hood would really hurt...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kthomas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would recommend being a little farther away next time
shocked.gif
Being hit by that hood would really hurt... </div></div>

lol I would imagine death would be the outcome. It actually landed on the hill ontop of the range back wall. I didn't realize it until I stopped filming.

Nice, I love the stuff, the best part about it is that it doesn't start fires.

Word of advice from someone who blows up tannerite a lot. As cool as it is to use on TVs, NEVER do it on anything but LCDs, the glass from CRTs turns into a bunch of 2-4" thick spearheads and flies right at you :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, I love the stuff, the best part about it is that it doesn't start fires.

Word of advice from someone who blows up tannerite a lot. As cool as it is to use on TVs, NEVER do it on anything but LCDs, the glass from CRTs turns into a bunch of 2-4" thick spearheads and flies right at you :p </div></div>

OMG are you serious!!!??? Holy crap!!!

OK added two more vids

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the hood! </div></div> thanks. I had never witnessed anything like that in real life before. It was a real treat.
smile.gif

Ok sorry to change it up a little bit but i have an idea.

10lbs tannerite in a glass aquarium or better yet inside of a carcuss of some roadkill or something placed 100 yards away. Must have some sort of decoy to lure in a coyote but.....

Wouldnt that be awesome! Whhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhg, whaaaahhhhhhh, (my typed sounds of a rabbit in distress call) In comes the coyote boom goes the rifle, and KAABBOOOOOMMMM goes the tannerite, and flying goes the yote. hahhaha, now that would be funny.

O great video by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootindude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok sorry to change it up a little bit but i have an idea.

10lbs tannerite in a glass aquarium or better yet inside of a carcuss of some roadkill or something placed 100 yards away. Must have some sort of decoy to lure in a coyote but.....

Wouldnt that be awesome! Whhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhg, whaaaahhhhhhh, (my typed sounds of a rabbit in distress call) In comes the coyote boom goes the rifle, and KAABBOOOOOMMMM goes the tannerite, and flying goes the yote. hahhaha, now that would be funny.

O great video by the way </div></div>

lol hahahahaha. Your evil man.
smile.gif