• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Target Sports USA has FGMK 175gr 308 ammo in stock

Great that it is in stock, but I had to check my order history lol notice the timing of my order placed, talk about luck

1607017284605.png

Reactions: rlarsen462
I think I picked up a case back than, I do every time such sales come up.

Currently there is a great price on some M72 in the PX similar bullet, more powder/brass at $250/200 shipped.

Its ".308" that will go through things. More bang for the buck.

Yeah, I've paid $180 in the past, too. $300 for a 200 rounds is rough but... they're available.

I used all of the 200 I bought at K&M Shooting Complex. And then the ammo shortage took hard effect right after. :(

I am noticing that 6.5 CM is really stupid high. Even my new 257 Roberts ammo is much cheaper. Odd. Glad I am loading ammo. I found M118 at Buds a few weeks ago for about 1.25 per round (Lake City loading).

$1.38 per for prime members

Reminds me I need to cancel membership for next year since there isn't anything in stock to buy. This years mystery box was a joke with 10 loose 9mm steel cased fubar in it.

lmao I got 5 birdshot shells.

Reactions: HousePlant
$1.38 per for prime members

Reminds me I need to cancel membership for next year since there isn't anything in stock to buy. This years mystery box was a joke with 10 loose 9mm steel cased fubar in it.
I got ten rounds of 224 Valkyrie, and I don't even own a rifle in that caliber.

But I agree, I'm cancelling that shit too.

Reactions: Davesnothere
Too late.

Federal Gold Medal 308 Winchester Ammo 175 Grain Sierra MKHP

$29.99 /$1.50 Per Round

SELECT :
- select - Box of 20 Case of 200 (10 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
  • fshare.png
  • pshare.png
  • tshare.png

Still available.........

What's even better was I was at least mildly OK with it when I read it as "9 pellet" which made sense as I'd bought 9 pellet buck from them before...but no it was #9 shot...

I got ten rounds of 224 Valkyrie, and I don't even own a rifle in that caliber.

But I agree, I'm cancelling that shit too.

Man, I have a 224, I would have been way happier with that even if it was the cheaper 75gr American Eagle.

Well guys... they don't have any shit to include in their mystery box. Even bloody 270 is out of stock, and I've NEVER seen that out of stock which is why I bought a 270 to hunt with. The only thing on shelves right now reliably is 6mm Creedmor which tells you the future of that cartridge!

I've never signed up for their discount program because if they want me to buy into their version of Amazon Prime, I'll need more for it.

Well guys... they don't have any shit to include in their mystery box. Even bloody 270 is out of stock, and I've NEVER seen that out of stock which is why I bought a 270 to hunt with. The only thing on shelves right now reliably is 6mm Creedmor which tells you the future of that cartridge!

I've never signed up for their discount program because if they want me to buy into their version of Amazon Prime, I'll need more for it.

In recent years, if you placed at least 3 orders of $200 plus in a year, the membership paid for itself. Now, with nothing in-stock it's probably not worth it.

Reactions: Maddybrook
In recent years, if you placed at least 3 orders of $200 plus in a year, the membership paid for itself. Now, with nothing in-stock it's probably not worth it.
Very true, I've always gotten my money's worth out of it. I think those of us who have the memberships should email them and request next years dues to be waived, after all there hasn't been any stock to order. If they deny that request then cancel but it has been valuable until this year.

If it didn't pay for itself, you didn't buy enough ammo. AJ would be shaking his head.

Necromancing a little here, might be more relevant today than it was a month ago, though..

Requires their membership now, whatever that is. I bought from them this last weekend. I found myself getting very low on GM308M2 and got a rude awakening on how sheltered I've been from what's going on this year when I went to replace it... so I figured I'd share this little honey hole with fellow hide members. Even though at this price it kinda tastes like someone shit in the honey hole... it's better than starving... kinda.

Being that I'm not very established here... or really anyway, I figured it best to piggyback an existing thread as opposed to start a new since this does seem technically against the rules. Given current circumstances I'm hoping that linking commercial sites, not your own, who have in stock ammo is ok. Kinda like pointing folks to water.

Anyway, no idea how long it will last. I bought mine on Sunday and they sold out in hours -- there was no membership required at that time, though. So if it's gone, keep an eye on it -- seems like they're replenishing it -- and it's cheaper than what appears to be happening on gunbroker. Plus, no sex required. (I'm sure that will disappoint some but can't win 'em all I guess)

Reactions: Sniperwannabee