• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Anyone on the hide know or have contact with anyone from Taurus. A good friend of mine picked up a NIB 24/7 9mm and the decocker is causing discharge. I feel extra bad since I helped talk him into buying it due to what he wanted to spend.

He called Taurus with very little response on their end.

Any help is appreciated. This truly make me lose faith in their 24/7 line of pistols.

Re: Taurus help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone on the hide know or have contact with anyone from Taurus. A good friend of mine picked up a NIB 24/7 9mm and the decocker is causing discharge. I feel extra bad since I helped talk him into buying it due to what he wanted to spend.

He called Taurus with very little response on their end.

Any help is appreciated. This truly make me lose faith in their 24/7 line of pistols. </div></div>

When you call Taurus back ask for the legal department and tell them you plan on filing a product liability law suit over them producing and selling a flawed and dangerous product and that your attorney wants to open up a class action for all 24/7 owners, but you just want to get the gun fixed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aloreman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a turd is a turd </div></div>

laugh.gif

Taurus has not been noted for CS. That being said, keep trying, maybe early in the morning. Was it a private sale or a shop? If it was a shop, maybe they can help you out or make your friend whole?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Any help is appreciated. This truly make me lose faith in their 24/7 line of pistols. </div></div>
Shouldn't this make you lose faith in all of their product lines?