• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tax dollars to peddle lies kill the truth

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
Haven’t seen this here yet; so for all you who were starting to feel isolated by not participating in a medical experiment and refused the non vax and wondered how any dissent was so thoroughly silenced well with your tax dollars

FB_IMG_1646665516596.jpg

It is what i thought all along anyway . If the report is factual. ? . Why would I doubt it for a second, just based on the fact that I just witnessed my own Government Fed. and State, Take a virus and use it to put it's Boot on the Throat of every American citizen . My local state government, the Governor and local political. It was Literally 'Animal Farm' come true with, ..." some animals more equal than others ". Forcing the their self given power to decide who will eat, and who will go homeless, who was more equal than others of making/providing financially for their families.

Softcock I’ve been looking hard to see some other sources to verify the above article and found this

So unless the death jab manufacturer’s released info pre a FOIA that falsely makes the em look like mass murders and pathological liars I’m going with it being true.

Reactions: diverdon
Softcock I’ve been looking hard to see some other sources to verify the above article and found this

They paid dips shits to go push the same bullshit on forums. Chanting the mantra, safe and effective, not experimental, tests and FDA approved. What a load of horseshit, I feel bad for those who couldn't figure it out. They are now sleeping in the bed they made and I fear for what is coming for many of them. My friends ubberlibtard dad keeled over dead this year after shooting a deer, massive heart attack, not vaccine related even though he was vaccinated. My wife's grandma, died from blood clots, no history of blood clots, took the clot shot, crickets. My wife aunt's cancer has come out of remission since she took the experimental jab, but the Dr says nothing to worry about.

My grandma literally tested negative for COVID twice while on hospice no longer eating at the age of 92, then a week after she died, the nursing home says, hey, we received a COVID test back for your grandma that says she was positive. This is now a COVID death. They paid everyone to fuck this up. And the people they fucked up worst with it, also happen to be the people they paid the least. Here's your 1200 bucks you dumb mother fuckers.

Reactions: nikonNUT