• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Hard Truth: The Left Gains Power With School Shootings, And That’s Why They Don’t Want Them Stopped

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A New York Times columnist recently admitted to what we’ve always suspected, that they know their ‘solutions’ won’t work and it’s all to get to one goal of gun confiscation.

Doesn’t it seem strange to you that the same people who always talk about our children as a precious resource don’t want to lift a finger to protect them? Does it seem strange to you that they only have one set of ‘solutions’ and that they reject everything else? Even stranger, that they are all in lockstep with these non-solutions?

You can answer many of these questions by simply listening to the ‘intelligentsia’ of the liberty deniers in how they communicate amongst themselves. Quite often, their writings can be very revealing. A matter of saying the quiet part out loud, in this case, entitled: “The Hard Truth: Gun Safety Must Be Everything That Republicans Fear”. Mr. Blow begins hard truthing with this:

“People believe it is savvier to tell only part of the truth, to soft-pedal the sell in an effort to get something — anything — done.
But lying will always lead to a trap.
Let me explain: The truth that no one wants to tell — the one that opponents of gun safety laws understand and the reason so many of them resist new laws — is that no one law or single package of laws will be enough to solve America’s gun violence problem.
The solution will have to be a nonstop parade of laws, with new ones passed as they are deemed necessary, ad infinitum.”

Did you catch that first admission? The liberty grabbers have only been telling ‘part of the truth’ to ‘get something — anything — done’. Along with the outright confession that ‘lying will always lead to a trap’. Is he referring to the perennial lie from the liberticidal left that “This is not about taking away anyone’s guns”? When all they talk about is taking away guns?

He then prattles on referring to the unconstitutional infringements the leftist liberty deniers have been trying to ‘Rahm’ down our throats the past few weeks. Openly admitting that these ‘solutions’ won’t solve anything. Something everyone on the pro-freedom side has known all along.

It’s at this point that Mr. Blow ups the truth bomb with this open admission that explains why we resist (To coin a phrase) their incremental moves:

“They see the passage of gun safety laws as a slippery slope that could lead to more sweeping laws and even, one day, national gun registries, insurance requirements and bans. I see the same and I actively hope for it.”

(This is also why we archived the page because the internet is forever.)

Did you catch the part about ‘national gun registries, and bans’. The former would be the obvious devolution from ‘expanded’ background checks and the latter would be the natural consequence of them. We’ve made the point before that gun confiscation orders are the red flag of tyranny. Along with the fact that the anti-liberty left still insists on lying about their ultimate goal as discussed by Mr. Blow.
This wasn’t the only timely exposé of this kind. The recent Matthew McConaughey debacle contained its own revelation of the truth. It was just a casual admission, one that a polished politician would try to avoid at all costs. The actor carelessly stated in an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier that:

“That on the Left, they’re willing to say, you know what, we may want the whole loaf, but we will take a slice of bread,”

In both cases, they made the casual admission that they ‘want the whole loaf’, but they are willing to take incremental slices of it over time.
As this is being written, the big news is that the ‘Republicans’ are knuckling under, surrendering some more of our freedom, all for the fantastic price of absolutely nothing. Anti-liberty leftists are now sensing weakness and of course, they are demanding more concessions. Mr. Blow and his hard truth already made mention of this as a ‘nonstop parade of laws’ that will eventually get the whole loaf.

Recent events have shown us what works. A good gal with a gun stopped a mass murder tragedy in Charleston, West Virginia. A properly secured school and an SRO stopped a man who was “aggressively trying” to get into an elementary school in Gadsden, Alabama. Anti-liberty leftists have come out against securing our schools and arming teachers and school staff. Why do they resist these common-sense measures? It should be obvious why this is the case; we just have to face the hard truth of the matter.

By D Parker

The modern left are perhaps the most vile and malignant human blight to infect and destroy nations. Even the old commies from the Soviet Union and China, as destructive as they were, wanted to achieve glory and might for their respective nations. The Soviet Union had been declared by it's leaders and supporters as a new Empire of Rus, the Third Roman Empire, and the reincarnation of Peter the Great. In China, the CCP had been lauded as the rebirth of the Han and Tang Dynasties, with all the pomp and circumstance to boot...

What does the modern left want? What do they want to achieve? NOTHING. They want existing nations absolutely destroyed. Unfettered migration importing terrorists, criminals, and chaos. Children, teens, and young adults rendered impotent, physically and mentally crippled via the horrific transgenderism cult. Crime ridden cities and decaying infrastructures. Perpetual hopelessness, bleakness, terror, and uncertainty, among a vast peasant class comprised of defenseless and serial numbered "useless eaters" whose every move is tracked via surveillance technology. The only law and order they accept is a militarized police force comprised of fanatics that will crack down on any political dissent and criticism of their state-orchestrated decay and rot with brute force. The only technological innovation that will come from this kind of society will be in the form of more invasive and efficient surveillance and a population control apparatus designed to herd, humiliate, degrade, and disarm.

The cult of the modern left is the closest incarnation of the fictional Nurgle, the god of rot, blight, chaos, and disease. Everything it touches slowly wither, die, and turn into a foul and slimy black sludge which spreads the blight to anything that comes into contact with it as well.

Last edited:
No shit.
I thought it was obvious when they installed these:
IMG_4378.JPG

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
want to loose or not national guard could be used by each state to guard schools entrances and exits and could be armed while doing so and that would put those not willing to do the same with our with out them likeing it liable for failing to do there job protect the people of there state .you just get rid of what they want and force them to do there jobs . set in place people with no reason to be on the property are removed keep it simple , parents call schools usually before just showing up anyway but now each school would have in place someone to check someone before entering a school . And with less cost and are already trained and since the national guard units are usually local they are vested in keeping kids safe .

Even shopping malls have Police Officers assigned to them , oh but not schools .

Funny how the same human excrement that asks for prayers for the victims removed prayer from school .
Spoke with my leftist sister and even she is questioning all the absurdity .
"How did this kid purchase those guns " , referring to cost .
" Where were the RSOs ?"
"Why wouldn't they go in ?"
And complete agreement that any LEO that claims he was afraid to confront the shooter should be fired .
As per the article yeah , ain't budging on any Freedoms , Rights or Liberties because the Tyrant's want it all .They came out and told us ;
You'll own nothing .
Fuel prices are a great transition from fossil fuels . There will be food shortages ie; We are going to starve you Mother Fuckers .
WHO is going to be in charge of Healthcare .
Anyone that is ; conservative , in disagreement with CRT , open borders , freeing violent offenders , the Democratic Party aka your new masters , against your child being groomed and programmed or for any moral common sensical non self destructive contributing productive behavior
Is a fuckin Terrorist .

Even shopping malls have Police Officers assigned to them , oh but not schools .

I mean honestly though, what's the embedded police officer going to solve? So they can even faster set up a no go zone where the shooter is allowed to run rampant while they zip tie and threaten parents who try to go in and save their kids?

Not exactly a catch all plan either, man.

I mean honestly though, what's the embedded police officer going to solve? So they can even faster set up a no go zone where the shooter is allowed to run rampant while they zip tie and threaten parents who try to go in and save their kids?

Not exactly a catch all plan either, man.

I guess the thought is that it is easier to defend a building from the inside than it is to breach it after the fact. Someone trapped inside with the shooter is far more likely the engage them than someone who has to make the decision to put themselves in harms way.

Ideally it is the intended victim, the teacher in this case, who has the best possible chance of defending against the shooter. If every classroom had a firearm then the shooter is encountering armed resistance everywhere they go which historically results in less casualties.

The teacher had 5 minutes of prep time after the shooting started until the shooter breached the classroom which was plenty of time to set up an ambush. Instead he was unarmed and his students were murdered because of it.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
This is all spelled out in Rules For Radicals by Saul Alinsky. The goal is amassing power, no matter what. No matter how bad a community gets, it’s not about making real change to help people. The poor conditions and tragedies are the leverage to gain power

I guess the thought is that it is easier to defend a building from the inside than it is to breach it after the fact.

Per the hearing yesterday - all the interior doors to classrooms can only be locked from the hall (outside); not from the interior.

I just put this is the other gun control thread, but since this is an almost identical thread, here goes. The response I received from Cornyn:

Thank you for contacting me regarding federal firearms policy. I appreciate your comments on this important matter.

On May 24, 2022, a gunman maliciously took the lives of 21 innocent people, including 19 children at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones. As you know, this is an incredibly difficult time for the Uvalde community, Texas, and our Nation. We are committed to coordinating with federal, state, and local officials to assist the Uvalde community as they navigate the aftermath of this tragedy.

Students and teachers deserve to feel safe inside of their schools, and parents deserve peace of mind when they send their children to school. To that end, my Senate colleagues and I have engaged in bipartisan discussions to draft mental health and school safety legislation to identify and prevent violence in our communities. It is imperative for Congress to improve the availability and accessibility of mental health services across the country, particularly within our schools, to address the root causes of mass violence. In addition, school safety measures must be bolstered to ensure schools have effective violence prevention mechanisms in place.

To be clear, we are not talking about restricting or limiting the rights of current law-abiding gun owners. We need targeted reforms to ensure existing laws keep guns out of the hands of criminals and those who have been adjudicated as mentally ill. The Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms, and I strongly oppose any effort to infringe on that right.

As this legislation begins to take shape, my goal is to reach an agreement that can earn broad bipartisan support. In the wake of the 2017 Sutherland Springs shooting, we learned that the existing background check system-the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)-did not identify that the shooter was prohibited from purchasing and possessing a firearm under federal law. As a result, I reached across the aisle and worked with my Republican colleagues to pass the bipartisan Fix NICS Act (S. 2135; 115th Congress), which was signed into law as part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (P. L. 115-141). This law improves the uploading of records from local, state, and federal agencies to better identify those who are already disqualified under current law from purchasing a firearm. States and federal agencies have uploaded more than eleven million records since the bill's passage. I'm convinced that this legislation has saved lives.

Like you, I am outraged by mass shootings and the violence inflicted upon our communities. As your Senator, I am committed to focusing on the root causes of mass violence, improving the enforcement of current law, and addressing improvements to mental health care in America. I will continue to push for effective solutions that protect communities while preserving the protections and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.

I appreciate having the opportunity to represent Texas in the United States Senate. I recognize we may have differing opinions on this important matter, but I hope you will continue to share your views with me. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator

517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Tel: (202) 224-2934
Fax: (202) 228-2856
http://www.cornyn.senate.gov

I guess the thought is that it is easier to defend a building from the inside than it is to breach it after the fact. Someone trapped inside with the shooter is far more likely the engage them than someone who has to make the decision to put themselves in harms way.

Ideally it is the intended victim, the teacher in this case, who has the best possible chance of defending against the shooter. If every classroom had a firearm then the shooter is encountering armed resistance everywhere they go which historically results in less casualties.

The teacher had 5 minutes of prep time after the shooting started until the shooter breached the classroom which was plenty of time to set up an ambush. Instead he was unarmed and his students were murdered because of it.
They were inside the building the whole time.

Nothing solves this other than keeping your kids out of their political indoctrination death camp in the first place.