• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taylor Precision Engineering LLC???

JMetzinger

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2004
Central SD
During March of 19, I ordered a Greyboe Renegade stock from Taylor Precision Engineering LLC with the Taylor Precision adjustable cheek mod. Their website said in stock, and I paid with PP. Later got an email receipt of order placed and paid.

I have never received this stock. I have attempted to contact Taylor Precision several times by email and left numerous voice mail messages, all unanswered. Does anyone know what is going on at Taylor Precision or why I get no response or a stock?

i don't even see grayboe stocks on their site. just the cheek riser, DMB, and those m40 stocks

you tried both Kyle and Jason's emails listed on the site?

It's weird you posted this today. I've been trying to get a hold of Kyle to do the LOP mod on my Grayboe. Sent a couple emails with no response. Sent a message to Grayboe earlier today and they assured me they're still doing work, Kyle just gets behind and doesn't check his email. Really sucks to hear about your situation. Not sure what is going on over there.

Reactions: JMetzinger
Its unfortunate to say the least you are dealing with this. Personally, Im not a huge fan of the Greyboe or Taylor Precision. I wont be buying from them again.

Update on my saga with Taylor Precision Engineering LLC. I have left over 30 voice messages with owner, Kyle Taylor to call me back, text or email the status of my March 2 order for his "In Stock" item, or refund of my $490. Nope, nothing ever heard back. Nope, notta any responses after th eemail stating they had my money and order was placed. I know Kyle is getting my messages because some days his voice mail box is full, then the next day you can leave a message. I have also sent numerous emails to Kyle and the other employee contact listed on their website asking for a reply, product or a refund. NOTHING again. I have now disputed my $490 payment with Paypal. At this point, I WOLD STRONGLY SUGGEST FOR EVERYONE TO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TAYLOR PRECISION ENGINEERING LLC of Indiana. Their website is still up, showing same Grayboe stock I bought as in stock. You're able to add to cart and pay as I did. Scamming others outta hard earned cash........I wonder.

Update on my saga with Taylor Precision Engineering LLC. I have left over 30 voice messages with owner, Kyle Taylor to call me back, text or email the status of my March 2 order for his "In Stock" item, or refund of my $490. Nope, nothing ever heard back. Nope, notta any responses after th eemail stating they had my money and order was placed. I know Kyle is getting my messages because some days his voice mail box is full, then the next day you can leave a message. I have also sent numerous emails to Kyle and the other employee contact listed on their website asking for a reply, product or a refund. NOTHING again. I have now disputed my $490 payment with Paypal. At this point, I WOLD STRONGLY SUGGEST FOR EVERYONE TO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TAYLOR PRECISION ENGINEERING LLC of Indiana. Their website is still up, showing same Grayboe stock I bought as in stock. You're able to add to cart and pay as I did. Scamming others outta hard earned cash........I wonder.
Yep, I still can't get a hold of him either. You're in a much shittier spot than I am as you're out $490 while I'm just out of some potential work on my stock. Good news is, paypal or the credit card company should back you on this. I've had to dispute one charge before, and in that case they got both the vendor and myself on the phone at the same time which was helpful. Hopefully they do that for you and you can get some answers. Most likely, he wont respond and paypal should rule in your favor I would think.

Keep us updated.

Final update: I have never received a phone call, text, email or message returned of any kind from Taylor Precision. No lack of trying on my part. I filed the disputed section with PayPal which stated they would attempt to resolve my no product no refund issue by June 22, 2019........

Low and behold on June 22, Paypal refunded my $490 payment to my PayPal account. PayPal did good! But why the f#*king run around with Taylor Precision happened is beyond words. I’m glad paypal did the right thing.

pixel.gif
Because we were unable to obtain additional information from Taylor Precision Engineering LLC regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of $490.00 USD. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: seansmd
Glad this was resolved but makes you wonder what happened to Taylor precision and how many are left hanging?

Sucks.

Kyles a good guy, makes me think there may be something not good going on in his life.

Second day firing my new rifle in a stock from Kyle......

m402.jpg
m403.jpg

Reactions: JMetzinger
Bump, I had him do a renegade for a long action a few years ago I’d like to do another has any one found out what the hells going on?

I had his cell # for a while and I think I even sold the guy some stuff on here a while ago, I almost bought some DBM and a M40 stock from him. Glad I didn't after all.

He is reachable via Facebook according to two buyers recently.

Im not a Facebooker so I have no idea where to look for him.

Try Taylor Engineering or Kyle Taylor via Facebook.

Bump, I had him do a renegade for a long action a few years ago I’d like to do another has any one found out what the hells going on?
I'd personally steer clear. Poster above said a few people have been able to contact him lately, and that's good I suppose. But I'd put my money somewhere else based on the poster last spring that had to get Paypal involved to get a refund. Shit happens in people's lives, we all understand that, but not returning any messages while holding onto $400 from a "customer" doesn't sit well with me. Your money, your call.

I'd personally steer clear. Poster above said a few people have been able to contact him lately, and that's good I suppose. But I'd put my money somewhere else based on the poster last spring that had to get Paypal involved to get a refund. Shit happens in people's lives, we all understand that, but not returning any messages while holding onto $400 from a "customer" doesn't sit well with me. Your money, your call.
I agree but he does do good work I sent a stock to him on Thursday he called me Sunday and sent it out Monday it was super fast and excellent work it’s a shame no one can get ahold of him

Thing about Taylor Engineering is he has the absolute best M40 replica stock..........